🤔

(SarahPOV)

Man Sza knew what she was doing wen she made this song because every girl has that problem

My man is my man is your man

Her, this her man too

My man is my man is your man

Her, that's her man

Tuesday and Wednesday,

Thursday and Friday

I just keep him satisfied

through the weekend

You're like 9 to 5, I'm the

weekend

Make him lose his mind

every weekend

You take Wednesday,

Thursday

Then just send him my way

Think I got it covered for the weekend

I Singed alone. That song is life man I swear. I been getting my self together. Rain is he helping me look for a nice place for me and my daughter and I'm happily she is because it's only right and from all that money I been saven up from the unknown money send sends me every month that was more then 4 years of rent lights and water man we going to be set.

I'm going to get a 3 bedroom apartment for me and the kids. 20 years old with 3 kids but work school and getting this fee (Money).

My daughters father and Mother both can go to hell. I will go to war before I let them take my child and I'll be dam if it' will because of my crack head mama n shine ass sister.

"Sara this is the one" Rain said. As we walked in a Penn house at The Doubletree. Everything was perfect. It just what I wanted I'm going to get it.

" Yes I will take it" I said happily. 4 bedrooms so that means Rains moving in.

(RainPOV)

I'm wondering should I tell her what went down the other day at my parents house. I been moody lately cuz this baby yes I'm pregnant and you have D to that's for that ugh fucked my life up. Ion wanna tied down to his ass.

Man Sis playing my song weekend because this is ment for me this my problem I'm facing now. Y'all didn't know D have a girlfriend name Kelly nigga a dog. I swear.

My man is my man is your man

Her, this her man too

Man this my song man. He everybody nigga. I'm so sick for falling for his shit. I seen her pictures and he told me she was his sister. I'm go be nasty and not tell him about this baby. I'm moving in with Sarah. She not even letting her kids fathers know about this spot. So ya I will be here peace and stress free.

My mom been blowing my phone up since she her Sara was getting her own place to keep her child she was so mad. Like ok well old bat should have minded your business. I'm so sick of everything doe like life been real fucked up since D and Kam can into it fuck niggas need to gone somewhere else.

(Demarcus POV)

Man a nigga done fell in love with a crazy ass girl. Rain beat the hell out of my girl Kelly. I told Kelly kill it but she wanted to bad mouth Rain and Rain did her dollar and I ain't stop her ik it was fucked up but Kelly needed.

See Kelly and me are together but only because of this money shit. She our connection Daughter. She suck and fuck the community and expect me to lay with her. Hell no a mf fool. I'm good I mean I ain't tell Rain because I knew she would have told Sarah and Kam haven't told her nun about his dirty life for they kids.

Kam knocked her up on purpose in my eyes. I'm thinking we was Finna do our hit and run stunts but he knocked her up. Like nigga kids are DANGEROUS and more money.

"Love don't Change"

Ya that my text song for Rain

{Text}

Rain👅💦- I'm done with you!

The Fuck 🖕Nigga- no we are not Im coming to ya place to get some of that good shit. And idk if you ain't notice but that shit been getting wetter lately what you Doing to make it atom down dere👅🌊

Rain👅💦- first off bull frog looking nigga I clearly don't live
there no more secondly your going to find out pretty soon.

Wait what.....

(KamPoV)

"Shit., Suck that shit man Fuck you a foul ass bitch but Fuck you can suck dick" I hiss I know y'all like dam but ain't you trying to get her Sarah. Man look her a nigga tired of that shit it over I'm be there for the twins. All I know she got her own shit where idk.

"Bet my sister couldn't do you like this" she shot at me. I know I'm definitely in the dog house letting her sister suck my dick. She sucked the soul out of me then she tried to get on top I pushed that hoe down.

"First off I'm not finna let you get on something that doesn't belong to you Hoe" I said getting my shit.

"Fuck Nigga please pussy to good for that little ass dick" she spitted

"little Hoe please you ha tears coming from ya eyes when you was half an inch bum ass hoe bye"

Man these hoes ain't shit quick to suck a nigga dick for money. Hoe ain't slick bitch better gone on. Gave that hoe 50 and kicked her out. I know I'm not shit oh week Fuck that fat bitch I'm just take care of my kids had a nigga thinking she want me and still got a nigga begging and shit naw man I'm good off he big ass.