S~O~R~R~Y

(KamPOV) SATURDAY.......

It's been a while since I seen Sara and Autumn and it's really starting to stress me out man. I really thought Sara wanted a nigga I guess she went back to her baby daddy.

It's time a nigga wanna pop up there but I think against it. I seen I had a call from Sara a few nights ago but don't remember answering. I asked the Hoe Keisha and she told me no as well so I left it alone. And since that day Sara went missing on me. So now I'm  On my way! To the trap to see what's his with Dmoney them.

"Yo what's good with you man" dmoney asked when I walked in the door.

"Nun much what's good with you cause you who look a little to happy mop head ass nigga" I joked.

"Hahaha not funny as when I had miss Johnson scream for mercy on a Sunday " he said maken me laugh so hard. Man I swear this nigga was dropped on the head

"But fr man I got US a date tonight" he said seriously.

"With who"I asked "because last time you said that you brought the circus to the dam restaurant"

"Naw this the bad ass bitch I was telling you about that I met at the store. I just don't know what the homegirls look like" he said maken me second hand this date. He always do this to me man I feel like the understudy.

"I'm out I got to go get My daily rounds from the-

"All ready did so you won't have no excuses on why you can't go next lie nigga" he said causing me to laugh.

"And even if home girl ugly play it fair pweaseeee I really like this girl" he begged

"Ugh okay" I whined lol man my brother annoying .

I guess this date will be iight to keep my mind off Sara.

"Brah I meant to tell ya so I let Keisha Ass suck me up. The Who go tell me whisper something dirty in her ear so is say YO BABY-DADDY the hoe got mad and kicked me out" I said making us both bust out laughing man this day can get no better

(SaraPOV)

So I foul out i have a date tonight. Rain always think these things for me. I'm still not over Kam and the wife thing I'm still stuck I cried and had to pretend I was okay a round Rain because she be given it to me hard man she made me cry. I took Autumn to her  grandmothers house that will be Gion Mom my family ain't what you call A1-

You gone cry, you gone pay me in tears
You gone cry, you owe me for all these years
You gone cry
'Cause it's not about love,
It's all about it being so great, great!

K'Michelle bass threw the house as I was looking for something to wear to this faults with Rain. I haven't been in a date since Rain took me out with this Mexican man who ain't know English.

My friend got so tired of me being single she even offered her brother back to me like "bisshh what" I will never go to his sorry ass. He is a great man but do I want him back no do I miss him no. But Kam on the other hand I felt like he was my mr. That kiss made my heart melt it was a spark.

It's not all the time you meet a girl who likes a girl with some MEAT On her bones. I mean look at me I'm a chubby cutie so you can call it. I'm never call myself ugly but Rain is right if I have a problem with my weight I need to do something about it so I guess that means diet.