KidnappedPt2

(SaraPOv)
"baby please come save me I love you I'm really sorry about everything. I love you Kam if I don't make it please kiss the kids and tell them I love them. With that he hung up.

i was in all tears i been here for 2 days so far. i been beating and all. i miss my family it took me til now to realize i need to get myself together.

Sarah'n he started saying' 'Sarah..' he leaned down, his look of pleasure replaced with that of a concerned one. 'sarah, hay. its nightmare.' kinbo cooed. though confused, i continued to struggle. trying break free.

'oh god' i whispered, as tears started to fall down my cheeks and i buried y face in my hand, trying to stop crying. how can this happen to me . my whole life is fucked up from what i see.

(Kam'morrie)

' did you get a trace' i asked James this computer nerd. he been very helpful lately we should use him on our team.

' i got a location but not a address. it like it nothing there.but its out side of miami. its in Napples.' he said righting down a street.

' J call a meeting now the crew needs to get here NOW!' I YELLED . i need to get my baby back i miss her. these two days i been getting these calls from her telling me she loved me made a nigga weak. i neveer stoppped looking for her. I mean I said some green shit and did some but I will love her for ever. man she is my world.

(Meeting)

' okay looka here mutherfuckers. as you all know my girl was taken away buy the nigga Kebo. Wayne's old man. he want revenge and his hoe ass daughter Royan. Our mission is to take that whole family out kids included. Mutherfuckers not finna try me. we will be heading out to napples with in the next hour. see I know one of yall mutherfuckers is working with Kebo and helping him steal my shit. and I know who you are to. it crazy. How you think people are loyal and they really not but the funny thing was it not just one of yall. ROCKY! FABO! and SAMMY! yall thought a nigga was dum. fuck out of here. J kill them mf-

'WAIT WAIT' I- CAN HELP YOU FIND HER PLEASE DONT KLL ME' SAMMY SAID. HE KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHETR. IF I DONT HELP HIM HE WOULD KILL HER I-I CANT LOOSE HER ' SHE CRIED. I CANT BELIVE THIS SICK MF KIDNAPPING PPL TO DO HIS DIRTYWORK TO GET TO ME.

As for Rocky and Fabo to shots to the head. a nigga knew them niggas did for more money they cry ion pay them to much nigga what's 3,000 daily. That's money nigga. I mean you eating good right.

(3 hours later)

we got to the area he was in. we didn't see nothing but there was this abandoned warehouse. it looked like had a fire. my men all jumped out of the car and got in groups. I split them up.

' LETS GO GET MY GIRL' I SAID.

(RAIN POV)

''OKAY BABY PLEASE BRING HER HOME TO ME' I yelled happy. J told me they found where that fuck nigga had Sarah. I been a total rack with out her I couldn't eat sleep of nothing I missed my best friend. and I'm never letting her out my sight again.

Autumn been crying she miss her. I been lien and tell her she out of town she will be back she had a surprise for her to keep her calm. the twins man they little fussy ass get on my nerves. when one cry the other cry. its like they got some twin active powers. I been ignoring they as. but I feed them burp them. and put them to sleep.

man I got one more month til my baby is born. I'm so happy I'm really am goin to be a mother. I been distance a little from J because he cheated on me with this hoe name Jamilla. The hoe came here two days ago, claiming she was 2 months pregnant with his baby. I was pissed the fuck off I wanted to kill the bitch and him put I played it cool for my baby and told her I will let him know she stopped by. and with that I left it alone until I have this little boy. I'm hit him where it hurts.

(sARAPOV)

'I'm scared' I admitted, looking around. I looked to see a little girl in the said when the light from outside flashed on her she looked to be 13 she was just laying there. I felt bad. I didn't she here since I been here these two days she been quite.

'hay sweetie are you okay' I asked her. she shook her head yes. I looked up and seen shadows moving in the window with the light I got scared even more. Was this the end of my life I thought. to my self.

then I seen his face. my heart skipped a beat could it be him coming to my rescue.

'KAM' I whispered....

like....

vote.....

comment....

share....

short sorry oh well who ever don't like it