'Its Time'

(SARAHPOV)

(2monthLater)

'' Aww look at auntie baby' I kissed him.

'auntie baby sugar stinky , stay mommy bring my auntie a diaper and whips cuz I shitty' I said blowing his tummy making him laugh.

Rain then came back out with what I needed. I came to see rain and the baby I hate that I have to lie to Kam but it was what best. I mean its not mines nor his place to get in Rain and J business   when he was in the wrong. Kams mom is the reason I got away for the weekend from that crazy nigga  he stay on my ass.

'Rain its time you talk to him. Remember  when you gave me that fake ass lap dance to help me cheer up to get over your brother?'

' yes I do oouu so that's what I'm getting ' she asked wiggling her eye brows.

'yes- hell no your not ' I laughed breaking her little heart.

' But no for real its time to talk to him  he been a mess with out you. he thinks someone kidnapped you. I cant bring the kids the twins they got a cold and Autumn she talks to much she cant keep her little ass mouth close. so I left her with her daddy Gino btw. we told him its a girls trip his mom needed a vacation. but really in Tampa seeing my tooka' I told her while playing with my Messiah.

Messiah was the cutie. he had J's feature and Rains attitude. 2 month old with his mama attitude  lord rain just scare kids.

' I'm not really ready to see his face he cheated on me and might two other kids on the way by the bum ass hoes. Plus I'm loving it here I all alone no one to bug me. Its a nice place of peace. and being a single mommy is kinda fun'

' (sigh) ii understand Rain but keeping the child away , given birth with out him and not given him his last name is already green enough don't be nasty Rain. God don't like ugly and we both know that. so what I'm suggesting is you go and take this man his son this  his first born regardless  of what Yall go threw there is a baby involved and need both parent's apart of his life' I told her getting up to walk away.

I mean dam I'm a mother of three got my own problem's I ran once but now I realize running Is not going to do nothing but make the problem worst. I love my bestie but its time for her to grow up. Friend's and all but I have my own problems.

(RainPov)

'my is Sara being a bitch about my problems. I don't need her lame a speeches about what I should do with my child. she act like she know every fucking thing she don't know how it feels to be cheated on.  and played buy someone you love' I told kams mom

' do you here how stupid you sound. you saying she don't know how it feel when your brother did it to here . Played her took her virginity  got her pregnant and bounced and your family left her high and ry. she struggled but your "father" was the only one helping her. you as her friend was there for her.  her family don't car about her so what more do you want from a girl who been damage. matter a fact she been threw more then you she has 2 month old twins going on 3 and Autumn old crazy but turn 3 in 4 days. I'm haven her a party and your ass batter be there with my grandson' she said walking away.

'I sat there and thought about what she said she was right I do need to get my shit together .

(4days LATER)

' Ms. Jenkins  your ride is here. would you like for me to help you' Kava the butler asked

' Yes please, and also the bag thank you' I told him while picking up my things.

I'm so second guessing this trip. I mean I'm happy but I'm not I'm not ready to face this man. only god know what will happen but I do miss the baby's and I know they will love to meet there cousin but today is Autumn's day. So fuck j.

(SaraPoV)

' SO IS SUGER COMING TO DAY' I asked mama

' I hope so I sent sugar a driver. hopefully she gets" she said while cooking

 who the hell is sugar. mama you got a girlfriend and aint tell me you was guy?' kam said coming in make us all laughed

' no baby she is a friend we met when we was on vacation she is sweet woman' she lied.

we aint wanna tell him nothing about Rain coming over then he will soil the surprise.

' when you know J been all beat about Rain disappearing had to drag that niggas her' he told us. I was kinda sad he been at our place and been drink shocked he aint drink his life away.

(3hours later)

the whole yard was packed autumn had a whole lotta gifts. Even her real fathers side of his family showed up. It was candy land sweets where everywhere Cams mom went all out for Autumn I scared to see when the twins turn one. 

'Sara its Sugar here' mama yelled. I said a fats prayer hopping this don't ruin my baby's  party. cause I will beat J ass.

(Jpov)

 I been so out of place since Rain been gone I don't know why she left . I worried she is haven my baby and she gone. I been searching high and low for her. I been have keeping secrets form her I gave 2 kids  on the way by these two mistakes I fucked with. but they both hoes so I don't know if they mines.

But for fact I know Rains I mines I took that pussy and marked my territory she is tuck with me no matter what she thought she was crazy but not as crazy as me.

we where all in the back yard playing cards. I felt a pair of eyes where on me and I looked and see it was the hoe who claim she was haven my baby like wtf this hoe doing here who invited her. she came up to me and smiled. all my boys looked at her like who the fuck are you. you can see she had a small pug.

'So you not go answer my calls and come to one appointment know we have a baby on  the way'. she said  all eyes where on me.

she went on and on. My attention was on this one girl holding a baby that looked just liked me sleeping her arms. she was facing the other way so I couldn't see her face. and man I tell your she had a body and a booty. just like Rain but hers was a little fatter. and wen she turned around I felt my heart was at ease

''RAIN''

(RainPov)

I turned around to see who was calling my name and it was J pushing the hoe who came to our house big and bold I should beat her ass now I'm not pregnant no more. she looked at me and rolled her eyes. Ya hoe know your place.

The closer J got the love that was once there came back. I thought I would have been over him cheating on me but I cant I'm not finna run back and make the same mistake twice. I love him but not a sucker to let him do me the same way again.

' Rain I missed you where have you been where is you stomach 'he said looking for it and rubbing it. like nigga I know you see men holding our son.

'He is right here I had him two months ago' I told him. his eyes went from oouu to anger.

'wtf rin-' i put man hand up to stop him

' this is not the time or the place i will not yet you mess up my niece day for your selfish ass, i  told him walked away

 THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS OKAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT IM WORKING ON ANOTHE RBOOK I WILL NOT PUBLISH UNTIL IM FINSISHED WITH IT . AND THIS ONE I FEEL LIKE I DID A GOOD JOB

BUT YALL GONE HEAD AND

LIKE.....

COMMENT....

SHARE.....