Surprised

Sara

'so are you going to give my son another chance yawl are meant for each other I know he done his wrong but come on daughter we have to for give and forget. Its been a year Sara. And don't think I don't know about that dam dumb ass boy you be having over there I don't like him he kind of off like he just don't sit right and you remember last time a nigga aint sit right we almost lost your as. Sara all I'm saying is I fell you should take it slow and at ease for a while'

'Mama I know and I been keeping my distance he just be popping and shit and I wanted to talked to you about some else' I said walking around to make show no one was in sight to hear this conversation.

'talk to me baby girl I everything ok' she asked looking worry I smiled to know someone loves me enough to worry about me since I been out my moms house she yet to call and check on me.

' Ma, Rain been you know lately and I really don't wanna be under the same roof as her right now. I think its time fr me and the kids to come back down her and probably live with you until I save up enough money to get me a nice home. ' I pleaded.

'I know baby girl she has and she looks like she pregnant by that no good for nothing ass nigga. Little she know he is a married man. He on the connects my Husband sales to. speaking of him he gets out this year. I'm going to let it be a surprise to Kam. But yes back to the conversation. His wife name is Lala Anthony. They have 3 kids together. Ugh Sara, I'm just come out and tell you how they met. Remember when I told you to watch the kids while I took rain with me?' she asked and I nod my head.

' well see, it was a mission I needed done and I didn't wanna attend the even alone so I took her to get her min of Demarcus and see it back fired on me bad. He end up hooking up with her. I felt like shit at the party they where missing for a while only I seen when they snuck back in like nothing happened. She better be careful that girl is a killer. ' she sigh.

'look I don't know whats going on with rain but he have better fix it she will be on her own. I don't need my business being effected because of her pleasure.

Knock Knock

(Kam Pov)

I got it ma' I yelled going to the door to

When I opened it there was no one there but a baby in a carseat with a note. I was kind of taken back because the baby looked just like the twinS

'baby who- oH MY SWEET BABY' she yelled making Sara come out the kitchen man she if going to freak the fuck out when she see him.

'Ma wht- REALLY KAM ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU GOT ONE OF YOUR HOES PREGANT AND YOU TOLD ME NO OTHER WOMEN WAS GOING TO HAVE YOUR BABYS BUT ME" she yelled

'baby, you don't even know if its mines' I said back trying to defend my self. its like once you almost get the girl back. there is always something messing it up.

'That baby look like its baout 5 month sold and he looked liked the twins' she cried.

'Look i only fucked up oncce and that was with your sis-' i stopped to thing about what i was finna say but i got stuck fuck man i fucked up

'OMFG, that mean you got her pregant how could you Kam how could you. you always said you love me but look what you did to me you had a baby with her. Kam just read

the fucking note before i punch you in the fucking face' she yelled throwing shit at me.

(the note)

I know you are all wonder why. Well let me tell you. Sara i been so jealous o you you had everything i wanted. i hated you so much i always wanted mama to put your ass out. Gino was always my crush and you took hima dn got pregant by him that what made me hate you more and bulled you and teaste you. i told Gino you was beeing a hoe and that the baby was not his thats why he did you the way he did. and as for kam i spiked his drink and i fucked him make show he nut in me so i can have his baby and he will come running to me and boy was i wrong he was so stuck on trying to get you he changed his number and moved i couldnt tell him about the baby. Now im tired of this shit i dont want him anymore the crying and shit i cant deal with it even mama was tired of it. i hate him i dont want shit to do with him so he is your responsibility now enjoy. Now i cant live my teen life.

What kind of shit is that who the fuck does this . I looked at Sara and seen nun but hurt in her eyes then it went black. I knew something wasn't right when I found myself in bed with her.

'Baby I'm sorry, I-I over reacted cut you will do the same if the show was on the other foot. I been hurt so much its not funny Kam. you know this my mama don't give a fuck about me neither does my sister she wants to hurt me Kam why don't people see that.

'Baby I love you I don't wanna ever loose you man' I said holding her. Man her sister to

be stop even if it means kill the bitch.

(RAIN POV)

man what the fuck have I got my self into. I know your like that what you get but I didn't know he was married. He said he was flying out here today because he missed me. But I know he really down here to do business he sends me money and try to keep me happy but the only thing I want is for him to leave his wife and be with me.

See she cant give him kids from what he told me her counts are low I guess some shit he be saying. I space on him when he talks about her. But the fact I'm given him his first child really excites me. And those of you who don't know Damarcus ass trying to fight for custody for our son but I'm to the point I'm bout to tell him I don't give a fuck. Take his ass I been bussing my ass for that little boy but I need a bring I wanna be my old self before I had kids. I  mean this one I'm  pregnant with going to bring me riches

'Baby I'm home' he said opening up the door. let say he got me my own place. see I heard Sara and Kams mother conversation about me. she so sad and dumb  I see why my brother dogged her dumb ass. ion even know why I'm her friend any. Well let me go please daddy.