Falling Apart!

(Sarah Pov)

Lately Kam have been being funny towards me but its okay I'm go live. I mean all we have is kids together. I'm currently trying to date but who would guess people don't want girls with belly's ass big ass mines. but I mean I  am beautiful q]with it cant nobody tell me shit. even  y baby girl don't even worry about that nigga no more.

He showed his real colors a nigga cant even look at hi m the same. he isn't been  nun but a pain and my ass he even threw my other child's father fighting to take my daughter away in my face when ion wanna have sex with him who would have thought a nigga like him will be so kind until they cant have their way.  Kam is like the devil. He even tried to fight me like nigga I'm 7 months pregnant with your kids.

Rain she been distance her self lately she moved out the apartment and all leaving  me with all the bills but its okay daddy sends me money every month to help me out he told me no matter what they are still his grandkids. yes he does claim the twins. I'm found out I was haven a boy and a girl. was happy as hell and as yawl will like to know Kam did not even come to the appointment. but someone else did Mr. Mystery man, he was happy as hell to know and opps did I forget to ell yall he stay with me. I mean we are just friends I met him when I was 4 months. we really hitted off good but told him I wasn't really ready to date so we became friends. Kam hated his  guts and threated to hurt me if he came around my kids. they clearly aint his. his new hoe Lisa more like old hoe tells him what to do and how to do it but I'm good off him. if yall aint know he wont make it far.

"good morning baby girls and little guy are yall hungry I know yall greedy mama is and over here balming it on yall" he said jokeful.

"nigga it do be them dam" I said laughing

"aww thwe poor baby hurt, I sorry" he laughed.

"Mason man I don't like you"

Unknow PoV

"Mason is doing his mission. have one fine ass son"

"hoe I kill you dead before you even think about touching my son nasty ass hoe"

who the fuck these hoes think they is I'm not the one. I want my revenge on that nigga kam even if I gotta take that nigga girl and kids out lets not forget D. fool killed my son so now its pay back. I been haven niggas keep tabs on his ass I'm go get him very soon.

Kam PoV

" HOW DF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE EVERY NIGHT AND CALL ME THAT FAT HOE NAME KAM. MY AME IS L....I.....S....A........ I HAVE TO TELL IT TO YOUR SLOW ASS ALL THE TIM STUPID FAT BITC-

Before I knew it I this hoe pinned to he wall. I been fucked about sarah but a nigga tired of trying to to beg her stuck up ass.

"bitch let this be the last time you call her a bitch nor hoe. if I ever here you call her that again I will snap your neck hoe." I barked at this dum ass hoe.

Man a nigga been felling like shit. I been felling like people be watching me and all. that nigga Mason looked just like this nigga Kason but that's the thing I KILLED the nigga so I thought but I'm play it cool. I keep people on top of watching Sarah. I just got this bad felling. We will soon find out..