T-I-R-E-D

😔😔

Sat up in the dark for so long
Just living my life on my own
Then right up outta the blue, bumped into you
I was so amused by your smile boo

Sitting here thinking and crying my heart out man why am I always being hurt. I'm convinced I'm gay. Every guy i thought loved me turn out to treat me like shit. I really thought he liked me. How can I be so stupid again I mean was hurting me really worth it. I expected him to answer but I guess the truth will come out right.

I sat hear and listened to nevia sing-

Boy, you make me feel so beautiful
And I ain't never gonna let you go
People say this ain't how it's supposed to go
But I refuse to believe 'cuz it happened to me

Man why did I ever think love will ever find me. But when I think about it I do have someone to love me and that's my autumn and Rain. But I wants a man touch a men's love I want to be married one day. Have a happy family will that ever happen.

He's been calling me back to back for the last fewer days. As bad as I wanted to answer and say baby I want you and for give him I couldn't. But why am I even mad he was never my man....

(Rain POV)

"Is mommy going to be OK she been in there for a while auntie"she said sad.

I sign not know I want to tell her how can you tell a two year old your mommy is going through a heartbreak.

"Mommy is um.... having a pooping section her tummy hurt like yours did when we went to the pool n poop in the water" I tried to remind her to make her laugh.

"Auntie it wast poop it was umm... chocolate" she said running to her room making me laugh.

Now lets try day two of feed My loving best friend.

(Knock knock)

"Baby , please eat" I pleaded to my best friend.

She just laid there unfazed by what I said. Let me be nice one more time I'm getting tired of his shit. If you had a fucking problem with your weight you would have been did something about it right or wrong. My best friend is getting on my last mf nerves.

"Sara my dear come on let's eat" I said shaken her and she still didn't move. THATS FUCKING IT

I snatched the sheets of her and yanked her by her ashy ankles. I'm so done with this mopping around shit. It have to a reason why he let the dum bitch answer the phone.

"What are you doing Rain stop" she yelled. I ignored her and still fought to get her up and dragged her to the bathroom to take a hot shower I'm not okay with her ass no more your a grown woman act like it DAM!

"SARA YOUR A GROWN WOMAN SITTING HERE LIKE WE ARE TEENAGERS WHO JUST GOT THERE HEART BROKE EAT THAT SHIT UP YOU BEEN THREW THIS. You have a daughter my niece asking me why your in the room I LIED BECAUSE I DONT EVER WANT HER TO BE LIKE THIS. Get the FUCK UP AND GET READY TO GO AND EAT THE DAM FOOD MY NIECE SLAYED OVER THAT DAM STOVE" I yelled I'm so tired of this shit we I'll be 21 leased them 4 months.

(Vibrating)

AnnoyingGuy- hey future wife.

FutureWife-ugh stop calling me that but head but how can I help you.

AnnoyingGuy- haha but I wanna take you on a date it's not all the time you can run into a FINE thing like your self.

Futurewife- under one condition you bring a friend for my friend I said.

AnnoyingGuy- anything for you my dear Saturday @8 so please text me where I'm coming to get y'all from Saturday.

Futurewife- OKAY

hope this date with go right for my best friends

Voteeee!!!

Comment!!!

Shareeee!!!!