"K-I-D-N-A-P-E-D

(unknown)

''How the fuck did he know?"

"i-i-i dont know" she studdered

man she and my son fucking my plan up. he call it adding flavor by texting and telling them she dont wanna be bothered by them from what i see it was stupid just fucking stupid. i just wanna make kam suffer like i had to. fuck that fat bitch of a girl he got im get him soon im kill his family and him REAL FUCKING SOON.

(SARAPOV)

{2 MONTHS LATER}

"WHAT THE FUCK KAM YOU CANT TAKE MY FUCKING KIDS FROM ME YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS''

"THATS WHERE YOUR WRONG I DO HAVE RIGHTS TO THEM MAY NOT HAVE THEM TO AUTUMN BUT IM NOT LEAVING HER HER AS LONG ASS THAT NIGGA STAYS THERE. UNTIL YOU WOMAN UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES AND LET THEN NIGGA GO IM NOT GIVEN THEM BACK ''HE SAID.

At this point the twins where out the hospital and they got out today not to long ago. Kam was over and he told me about wha happened at the hospital and i was coninced he made it up. my baby girl is to young to even knowstuff like that. i cnt belive he will go this far. rain even tol dme it was true but im saying hoe could this be he been to goo to me.

'' YOU TAKE MY KIDS IM CALLING THE POLICE ON YOUR ASS KAM. I WILL TELL THEM EVERYTHING EVEN ABOUT THE DRUGS.' I YELLED OUT OF ANGER AND NEXT THING I KNEW I WAS HUNGING OFF THE GROUND. i looked into the eyes of the devil that wasnt Kam that i loved.

'' OOOUU SO YOUR SEND THREATS AT ME NOW SARA YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO SNITCHERS. THEY GET HURT AND YOU DONT WANNA DIE DO YOU"

"K-K-AM I CANT BREATH I THINK IM FINNA DIE' I SAID TRYING MY BEST TO LOOSEN THE GRIP.

His eyes softten when he realized what was going. he looked at me with hurt and regert in his eyes i wanted to cry so bad this was hurting me i thought he was wasnt like the rest but he put his hands on me. im so shocked he even did that.

(Kam'Morrie)

i dont really feel bad for taken my kids what kinda mother is she. i mean who the fucks does some shit like that you supposed to love them and cerish them but i guess the aple dont fall to far from the tree. you will think she will love them and trest them better then her mama did her . i was noww putting the kids in to my car and was pulling of with out looking back.

I was now at my mom house. I wont tell her what happened then she will really haet Sarah. I was to my breaking point my traps was getting rob. my gut telling someone is really close to getting me and I have to be ready. I'm having my guards up this time no one is going to get me. I'm kill that mf first.

"baby please get ya head out ya balls and listen to me" my mom said. my mama is crazy I know I haven't told yall much bout her but she is a queen pin. but she aunt wanna let me do business with her so I did it with her plug.

'what you talking about ma I'm listening'

'so what I said'

'um....'

'my point but I'm hire the nanny to watch the kids word on the street someone is after you . and I'm not playing shit hen it comes to my child so me and my crew finna get the details on who ever this nigga is and I heard he has two sons.... I'm still trying to get there name but I do got a picture of him' she said pulling out her phone showing me him. ill be mf dam it that's nigga sara fucks with and is that......

(Sarahpov)

'I'm sorry but you have to go. Your causing all this drama in my life. And I knew you are the one who sent them those things but why? I never did anything to you I thought you was my friend. I gave you a place to stay because e you told me your dad put you out now look at me looking like the dummy. he took my kids because of you. he said .....

before I can even finish my mouth was covered and I was put to sleep.

( 2hours later)

I woke up chain to a bed. I squirmed slightly as I cam to. Squinting my eyes and blinking a few times to clear my vision. I swallowed a lump in my throat when I realized I was in a room I didn't recognize. the paint where pealing on the walls and a musty order roams the room. It was not hard to realize I was in a abandon house or something.

I opened my mouth to try to speak but it was parched. my mouth was very dry. I tried moving my arms and legs but it was no luck. I was in able to do anything. a feeling or worry and fear washed through me as I tried to pull myself free.

"I see someone is awake' the voice said. I tried my best to make out where the voice was coming from. until I seen a shadow coming close.

'w-w-what do you want from me' I asked still tiring to break free. my heart stopped and my breathing got slower and I froze in my spot. when I seen hoe close he came to me. I was scared for my life. was Kam right I should have never let this guy into our lives.

'Kebo' he smiled at me while he moved towards me, a gun in his hand. I felt a few tears release from my eyes.

"What do you want from me' is asked looking away from him and squeezing my eyes as he touched my face. the man standing in front of me harshly reached down and snapped my face towards him by my chin, applying too much pressure for m liking. I tried not to cry out but his hand was over my mouth which made it hard for me to. He chuckled and leaned down and placing a sloppy kiss on my lips. I tried my best to stop it but he slapped me.

' stupid bitch. but I see why Kam kept your thigh ass and fuck and duck you like he did my little girl. But to answer your question. You are the bait to getting Kam ass so I can kill him the same way he took down my son. I want his territory right alone with his mothers' he said. Ms. J a thug?

he laughed and said'' the gun has blanks sweetie, I cant hert the bait then it will be useless'.

' We are going to have fun, right?' he asked after a short pause. I swallowed the lump that had form in my throat, eye narrowed on him. he paused to look at me then scoffing after he realized I refused to answer.

'Hm... you know. no one is looking for your right now' Kebo pilled out his phone. Walking to me and tapping the screen. I clenched my jaw. he dialed Kam phone number and told me to keep quite or he will kill me.

(Kam pov)

I went to Sara house as fast as I can and did my best to get there. when I pulled up to her apartment complex. I parked and ran to her door. to find it open I send everything every where.

'fuck I'm to late'

Not far behind J came into the door. he looked as piss as I was cause we was late. I'm freaking out the love of my life was adultnapped can say kid she not one am I right.

"aye men what going on' he asked me

"Man you remember that nigga Wayne who wee killed" I asked him

"Ya what happened" he ask curious.

"That nigga sara was dating is his brother"I said clenching my jaw

"Fuck I knew he looked like someone Fuck man so what we go do" he asked

"ITS WAR NIGGA"