P-O-W-E-R

I'm Kam'Morrie Know as Killaa and I'm what you can a mixed Bahamian Dominican . I'm 25 years of age, with a college degree my own businesses and Kingpin of The whole south side. I am well known drug dealer but I also bringing clean legal money. What can I say I'm a business man right.

But man I'm happy ass hell my cooked didn't come today because I ran into the most Beautiful Gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my life this besides my mom and sisters but she is just right what can I say "love at first sight". That little autumn is something else I tell ya but she is something to spoil. But I gotta get to these business I got money to be made. Morning starting right .

Over there seeking a handout I'm not finna hand it, godamnit
Tattoos on my neck that read Kayla and Brandon
My nephew was born premature
I prayed from em', everyday for em'
He'll smile at me make a face for em'

My phone rang Kevin Gates in my feelings

"Speak on it" -Kam
"Killlaaaa what's good man" -Siah
"Nothing much bro what's the play"-Kam
"Grandma cooking" -Siah
"Word I On my way!"-Kam
"Bet that up"-Siah

Time to get to this money. I know y'all like what you mean grandma cooking didn't you just eat. Well grandma is cooking is code for I'm to move that dope new shipments here. Hope these niggas got my shit right or else they don't eat. Plus I got me little princess to spoil hope her mama will be mines. I'm make it my best. As I pulled up to the strap you know I had to get that strap. Man I'm so ready to go get some stuff for autumn and my future wife . Think about it a Thug fall in love or is just lust.

" Nigga K what's good man you ready to move that shit" my homeboy Dmoney ask? Seed Dmoney is like my brother was raised next door to me for years even went to school with him he is my main man he isa loyal ass nigga .
" Man I'm ready to get this money man and hit the mall if you down but we got to stop but businesses" I said.

We pop into my BMW I8 and we headed to my pizza palace and barbershop to pick up this money. Man just a thought of Shawty  got me feeling some type away I think I'm falling for her or am I I mean she could be a hoe  fa all I know right she does have a baby.  But been a girl can never A book by its cover. Speaking of shawty I never text soon maybe I should text her now.

"Hay mama I never got your name  as you know mines is Kam" -kam
"Sara, my name is Sara" -Sara
"Cool ms.Sara aka soon to be Bae" -kam
"Haha your so funny Kam" -Sara
"😒 so your not my bae 🙄" Kam
"OMG no silly we are friends that's not ready to take off sweetie" Sara

Just as I was about to reply we pulled up to my shop to see me I'm a smart Drug dealer mean come on I have to show clean money and I even got some of the detective on my payroll. Smart man I tell ya see I took over my father business when he got into it with the Feds and his workers. See I fired all the snakes and kept the realist on his team. I even grown and have over a hundred Connects . Can't be in the dam and be stupid. I'm out of that phase where I feel like I have money so I can fuck random home and stay out clubbing drinking well I'm kind out of it not completely I have my needs like anybody we all need that nut just like a squirrel.

"Aye man I seen this bad ahhh chick today man big ol'booty man you know I had to put down but her lil stuck up ass turnt me down like man look how fine I am" Dmoney said looking hurt because he never got turnt down.
"Man you think you found one man I'm happy Ruby ain't come to work I wouldn't have met this girl name Sara kid she make a nigga wanna take her ass down and eat her like an ice cream or some shit man" I said thinking bout Sara.
"Aww man who done stole Nigga K heart " he said childishly holding his chest. This nigga dawg is something else he always wanna play and shit when it comes to these conversations.
"Nigga sit your monkey mouth ass down somewhere I'm not in love it's LUST at first sight" I stated trying to convince myself.

Dmoney bust out laughing like shit funny but seriously ion need no descriptions messing with my money I mean women come and go but my heart don't fuck with my heart is like fucking with my money and I don't play about my money I will kill you in one to0 three seconds nigga because I have fucking POWER. One shot and you will be dead Nigga. I can't be a ruthless Nigga  when it come to my money and shit ion play about my shit little niggas.

"Ol shitty booty nigga, is in love aww when I meat my sister in law " Dmoney joked around.
"Man our next date is Chuck E. Cheese so have my Niece ready" I said laughing at his dramatic ass.
"If her ball head man let her come over I started to take her to the zoo to me how mom all of the side of the family" he said makes laugh tears man this nigga right here.
"But what's up with your old g how she been" I asked him still trying to stop laughing.
"Man she been green holding on the EBT card and she so I hid her teeth  ain't no eating df she thought this was" he said man I couldn't take it no more not with this man to day I mean. He is so fucking du-

If there's a question of my heart, you've got it
It don't belong to anyone but you
If there's a question of my love, you've got it
Baby don't worry, I've got plans for you
Baby, I've been making plans, oh love
Baby, I've been making plans for you

"Hello future wife you missed daddy already" -Kam
"Eww, I not no wife i call see when our Chuck E. Cheese date" -Autumn
"Aww princess is tomorrow okay with you"-kam
"Ummm,(mommy is tomorrow otay to go she whisper to her mom) ummm okay be hear at 4 o'clock otay"-Autumn
"Okay but I got to hear mommy say hi to me" -Kam
"Umm mommy pwease say hi so I can go on my date" -Autumn
"Ugh hi kam, don't try to put me in y'all mess haha but we gotta go talk to you later"-Sara
"Okay babe" -Kam

Cough cough "Mr lover boy" Dmoney joked. Maybe I will be but only time will tell.

This feeling's so deep inside of me
Such a tender fantasy
You're the one I'm living for