Money-&-More Pain

"WHO THE F**K STOLE FROM US YOU HAVE 3sec to answer NOW!! I been sparring all of y'all mutherfuckers life but now it looks like It's NOT GO STOP UNTIL I KILL ONE OF YALL MOTHERFUCKErs" I yelled makes the whole warehouse go in silent mode.

I'm done playing with them they been stealing from me for a while now it's time for me to put my foot down I'm not playing no more so I want to know.

"WHATS WRONG CAT GOT YALL Tongue. I'm TELLING YALL I WANT My KNO AND ANSWER OR YALL MF WONT BE GETTING 3 months PAY" Dmoney said. Every fussing for someone to commit to there wrongs until finally someone spoke .

"I-It was " a sweet voice said but it wasn't time for that shit I'm killing know.

"So your the one stealing from. So how would you like to die" I asked her walking around. She began to cry and trying to clean it up and take it like a G.

"When you kill me, please s me someone to Jackson hospital to the Cancer for and ask for Xavier my son tell h-him Mommy tried" she cried. Part of me felt bad for her but I kno how it feels to almost loose a child I seen my future bae go threw It.

" Here Goes a few dollars but from this day on your no longer working for me . If I hear anything about me in the street that's coming from your mouth I will not hesitate to kill you." Dmoney stated. She shook her head rapidly and wend and grabbed her shit and left. I'm not play no more.

"NOW BACK TO YALL, THIS WAS A ONE TIME Courtesy BUT IF IM SHORT AGAIN I don't care if your mama is dying I'm going to KILL YOU so you can be with her"I yelled as I dismissed them.

I'm still thinking about that kiss me and SARS shared made a nigga feel weak man. I gotta fall back a little Abigail ain't trying to be knee deep only up in that p***y. Man let me call the lil bitch I met at the club.

(Ring ring)

"feel like doing daddy a favor tonight"
"..........."
"Ok be dere in 5min" i said.

What can I say a man needs a nut like a squirrel.

(UNKNOWN)

"Hay baby he found out first part of the mission is completed"

"............."

"okay On my way! Home now baby"

(Sara)

"GIRL HE DID WHAT" Rain yelled excitedly.

"Girl rain it is not that serious I mean it just a kisses. Right?"

"girl is you stupid he is nothing like my no good ass brother you better get on it before somebody else do and then I will have to have to beat that hoe. Sarah I love you and you know I would never tell you nothing wrong I feel like he might be the on I mean autumn loves him" she said making me realize she is righ he has been dere for us when we went threw out trails.

"Rain I have to think about it I'm not to sure but how was your day" I asked trying to Change subject.

"Well before the get together and me being busted for know about Autumn 🍂. I met a guy girl he is so fine he is mouthwatering tell you. Hey he look like he got money but we both know I don't need it but I want him" she said makes me laugh.

"But you know mom Mama them is the man because I knew about autumn and never said nothing like I told her it was my place y'all,pushed her away she told me I'm a sad woman. And I got so mad and I told her at least I met her before she was born after she was born in now and you know I had to be petty and saidI was there to cut The cord" she said with a laugh.

"man sis Gino face was so red i thought I saw smoke. Chile as long as I as I do for my niece that's all that matters forget their feelings. She added. My best friend have no sympathy when it comes down to her family and they did me. Especially for Gino,.

"Mommy I need help in the bed" Autumn cried.

"girl Rain I gotta go we will talk later" I said.

"Okay girl and you better call" she said

"BYE AUNTIE RAIN" Autumn yelled.

""BYE BABY IM COMING TOMORROW" she yelled before hanging up. What the hell who invited her ass over here. That girl go be the death of me I swear.

After I help autumn in the bed I decided to text Kam. Some reason thinking about him give me butterfly's.
Man I can't believe I'm going to text well let me trying calling him....

(Ring ring)

"Hello" a females voice answered with attitude. All these questions ran threw my head.

Do he have a girlfriend..?

Did he really like me?

Should I ask?

"Um hi I'm calling to take to Kam" I said nice.

"Who is you and why is you save under wife look ahh here bitch I'm his wife apparently he is at home with me and not with you so what you can do is delete my mans number and get df stepping"she stayed before disconnecting the call.

There I was in more pain as I cried my self to sleep thinking .......

"WHO WILL EVER LOVE A BIG GIL?"

I never knew love like this before
Now I'm lonely never more
Since you came into my life

"Please tell me what y'all think think I don't wanna continue and no one likes it" 😒😒