''Truth"

" why the hell do you thinkn I would send you shit like that your my best friend my only friend. I will never and history do that to you " I cried.

Today rain came to see me and the twins. she shid she stop coming around because of a tex I sent her. I forgot to inform them someone stole my pursue at the mall. also the day I met whats his face.

"fuck I forgot to ca-

"don't worry I already know" I heard from behind the door. he smiled coming into then  room with gifts and a big bear. you can tell Kam was mad. but why do you called me all types of names before so why be cool with me now. I blushed a little like who would want a fat girl like me. I mean Im not ugly but I not cute.

"yes you are sarah  and dont let no one tell you otherwise" rain said. see why I love my best friend she knows me like a book. she know when im thinking and what its about . I'm happy with my life so far and I mean we made up  hope nun else can come between us.

"Rara I don't like him. and I know my niece don't cause she told me so. I mean sarah you gotta put you happiness aside for the kids." rain told me. I mean she right. I know I wasn't supposed to move that fast but I need someone to keep my mind off Kam. I'm so in love with him he gives me butterfly. but I have a gut felling that  he is up to nogood.

(Rainpov)

" Auntie can I tell you a secret" autumn asked me.

"sure pookie you know you can tell me what ever you want to tell me I said to her.

" okay so mummy new friend I don't like him. I over heard him one day saying some bad stuff about mummy. I wanted to tell mommy but I don't wanna ruin her happiness and stressed her hile she was pregnant. I over heard him say they where going to kill mommy and take my brother and sister" she said with tears in her eyes.

who the fuck says shit like that. and would think a 2 year old wont come tell me. I gotta warn Kam. Because my pregnant ass will fuck up this nigga in this hospital.  I love my friend but her dum ass do some crazy shit. first my brother now this nigga. only one goo nigga she had was kam and I kinda cant stand them.

"look at the penguin " kam joked making J LAUGHED. I gave him that no pussy for a month look and he stop. yes I got that nigga on a lock.

" anyways yall two shit faces. my baby over there told me that Sara dude was talking to someone about killing her and taken the twins.

when that cam out my mouth kam rain to the nursery to checking on them to make show the was straight and called his guards to watch them and to let no one move them not even the nurses.  Cant trust these Hoes now A days. one nurse kind of stand out and she looked just like Sara a little.

(kampov)

 this nigga got the fucking balls to come here and smile like shit sweet the plan was to play it cool. follow him around. we agreed not to tell sara nothing she already under stress and she just gave birth to my kids and if that fuck nigga think he go put his hands on my kids he got another thing coming. I need to hurry and get my baby girl back .

" aye yo so I mean you come in here and only speak to one person llike you don't see us here" I said.

'' kam you don't habve to so mean you know I neve been mean to you or  noday you fw so why be rude to my friends'' sara fired back at me

dam is sis really taken up for this nigga.

sorry this was short but yall know I got yall igot my computer back yay. so yall know I'm give yall some more.. today....