• Paper Thin •

After standing up to the popular crowd on her first day at Alcott High, Melody Reese's start at a new school becomes a very different one than she had hoped for. A second run-in later, she with the handsome Carson White, she realizes he might just be too perceptive for Melody's own good. After all, keeping secrets is hard when people notice too much. Will Carson find out what Melody's is hiding behind her fashionable clothing and brave smiles? How will she deal with the popular clique? Why has she moved schools a month into the semester? Find out, by reading Paper Thin.

Start date: March 1st, 2016

Wattpad Pick: High School Hijinks - March 2, 2018

1 Million Reads - December 2nd, 2019

End date: May 7th, 2020

Editing: August 2020

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! Paper Thin is a story dealing with a girl in her last year of high school, family troubles, and her own personal issues. Trigger Warning: this story deals with eating disorders, and bullying, therefore some of these issues might be a little triggering, so be cautious when reading! I did try to keep the overall story a bit more light hearted, while still bringing attention to these issues!

Everything written here is all mine, and I really hope you all enjoy it and respect that. I love reading comments about the story, characters and about you all!  I am open to constructive criticism, but Paper Thin hasn't been edited yet, so there will be spelling and grammar mistakes! I'd rather hear more what you think in terms of character and plot, as surface errors are easy to fix! Sorry about them, but I will edit as soon as the book is done! I am more focused on getting the chapters out quickly for you all!

In the mean time... enjoy! <3

**PS. If you're in between chapters, read my other stories on here and don't forget to hit follow for updates! 

 Follow me on instagram @brittany.p.w 

My Paper Thin inspired single (available on Apple music & Spotify also):