on set~tom holland

y/n= your name
y/c/n= your character name
------------------
You were a very well know actress. You were also a professional photographer, but acting took up most of your time.

You had gotten the part of y/c/n in Spider-man: Homecoming. You were playing Spider-man/Peter Parker's best friend but your character was secretly in love with Peter.

"Hey, y/n!!", Tom Holland yelled excitedly as you entered set. "Hey, Tom", you said tiredly from a harsh day of acting yesterday. Today was the scene where y/c/n confessed her feelings towards Peter. It was also a kissing scene, which you were nervous and particularly excited about because you had a slight crush on Tom.

You both got ready into your character's costumes and started acting. "LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!!", the director yelled.

Peter was sitting on his bed thinking about y/c/n. He had liked her since middle school, but he didn't know if she felt the same. Y/c/n walked into the room and looked at Peter with nervous eyes. "What's wrong?", Peter asked. Y/c/n sighed,"Peter..I need to tell you something.." "Yes?" Y/c/n took a deep breath and said,"I really like you. I've liked you since forever." Peter stared at her in disbelief. He put his hand on her cheek and kissed her. She blushed and sunk into the kiss.

"CUT!!", the director yelled. Y/n and Tom pulled apart and y/n blushed. She ran back to her trailer, embarrassed. Tom was confused. He walked to your trailer and knocked. "Y/n?" He heard the door open and y/n's cheeks were still red. He gave her a sweet smile. "Y/n, I really like you. And I would like to get to know you better." Y/n smiled at his sweet accent. "I would love that."
----------------------
omg guys!! i'm so sorry for this piece of trash!! but still, i hope you enjoyed it :3