comic-con~tom holland

you sat in the back seat of a taxi, your knee shaking up and down, nervously. "here's your stop, ma'am," the taxi driver said to you. you took a deep breath and got out of the car. "thank you," you said sweetly, handing him a 20 dollar bill.

you walked towards the entrance of the thing you've been waiting for over a year. comic-con. you had loved comics, marvel and anything superhero or supernatural related. your dad had filled your mind with stories about superheroes.

as a child, he'd even read you comics as bedtime stories. your mother had left you and your dad when you were one. he didn't know much about parenting, but he always tried his best. you couldn't have asked for a better father.

you entered the doors and was immediately bombarded with hundreds of fangirls, cosplayers, and just comic nerds in general. you stood up on your tippy toes to see where a bathroom was so you could change. you finally found one and pushed your way through the crowd.

you walked into the stall and opened your backpack. you took out your costume and slipped it on. you walked out of the stall and looked at yourself in the mirror.

 you walked out of the stall and looked at yourself in the mirror

(sorry this is so predictable XD)

"you got this, spider gwen," you said to yourself, then chuckled at the name you said instead of your own. you walked out of the bathroom with your backpack on your back.

once again, you were bombarded with hundreds of people. you walked around and just explored, waiting for the cast of spider-man homecoming to be shown on stage. you walked around until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

you turned around and saw someone in a spiderman cosplay suit. "well hello, spiderman," you said. the person laughed and said,"hello, spider gwen." they sounded exactly like peter parker.

you laughed and said,"has anyone ever told you that you sounded like peter parker in spiderman homecoming?" the person shrugged and said,"who knows? maybe i am peter parker. what's your seat number?"

you looked at your ticket and told them your seat information. "section 5, seat 13A. thank you. i'll uh see you later," the person said. you nodded and said, jokingly,"no problem parker."

you and the person parted ways and you made your way to your seat in the auditorium. you sat down, and the place started to fill up even more. the lights dimmed down, which signaled everyone to settle down.

"let me introduce you to the director and cast of spider-man homecoming!!" the announcer said on the coms. then from the side of the stage, jon watts, zendaya, laura harrier, jacob batalon, and tony revolori walked onto stage.

"hello everyone. it's great to see you here today," zendaya said into the mic. "now you're probably wondering where the star of the show is," jacob said into the mic, looking over to tony. "well we all would like to introduce you to the one, the only, tom holland!!" tony stated into the microphone.

then someone in a spiderman costume came out from the other side of the stage, and flipped. you gasped with joy, realizing it was the same spiderman you had bumped into.

tom took of his mask and smiled widely. laura handed him a microphone. "hey everyone!" he said in an america accent, like the one he did when he talked to you. the crowd went wild. girls screamed, and people whistled, all supporting tom and his accomplishment as the new spiderman.

when everyone calmed down, they played the spiderman homecoming trailer. the cast even answered questions that were asked on twitter and some fans asked questions too. afterwards, the show was about to end.

"hi one more thing. could the lovely lady in section 5, seat 13A please make her way to the side entrance of the stage," tom said sweetly into the microphone, his british accent filling the room. you smiled widely and made your way through the crowd, towards the side of the stage.

when you got there, two guards tried to stop you. "only vip is allowed back here," the guard said. he was fairly intimidating, but you stood your ground. "i'm the person that tom called up to stage," you said. the other was about to speak but he got cut off.

"c'mon guys. let the lovely gal through," you heard someone say. you stood up on your tippy toes, to see tom standing behind them. they parted and let you through. tom smiled at you. "well hello, love," he said. you smiled and said,"hi i'm y/n."

"y/n. that's a beautiful name. i'm tom," he said. "yeah i know. you were sort of on stage," you said, shyly. "well ever since i saw you when i was walking around, i couldn't seem to stop thinking about you," tom said, rubbing the back of his neck and a faint pink painting over his cheeks.

"well mr. parker, if that's true, maybe i could get your number," you said. tom nodded and took out his phone, handing it to you. you did the same. you put your number in and took a selfie. tom did the same too. you handed each other back your phones.

"it was great meeting you, tom," you said. "it was great to meet you too, y/n," tom said. he leaned towards you and kissed your cheek. you smiled and walked away, putting your fingers on your cheek as you walked out.

as you walked out of the building, you felt your phone vibrate. you looked down at it and smiled. tom had texted you.

spiderboy🕷❤️:
hey y/n :))

spidergwen💗🕷:
hey tommy ;))

spiderboy🕷❤️:
do you want to have coffee tomorrow at the small cafe on 3rd street?

spidergwen💗🕷:
i'd love that. see you then <3

spiderboy🕷❤️:
see you then, darling <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey guys!! sorry i haven't posted in a while. school is ugh🙄i don't see the reason in going to school because i literally learn nothing. anyways please please make sure to comment and request imagines that you want me to do because i'm having major writers block!! much love to you beautiful people!!❤️😚😚