beach days~tom holland

This was requested by the fabulous Booklovr6  thank you for the idea!! Hope you like it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom☺️❤️:
Hey Y/n. Are you doing anything today?

Y/n💞✨:
Hey Tommy. Nothing that I can think of. Why?

Tom☺️❤️:
Me and Harrison were wondering if you would want to go to the beach?

Y/n💞✨:
Sure that sounds great. Pick me up in 15?

Tom☺️❤️:
Sure thing, love. See you then ;))

I get this rush of excitement, knowing that I'm going to the beach with Tom gets my energy going. I rush off to my room getting my bathing suit on and start packing a bag.

As I get ready I hear my front door unlock. Only Tom has a key so I don't react. I go downstairs and see him in his swimming trunks and a grey shirt. I'm only in my bathing suit, so when he sees me I blush because he looks starstruck.

"Um Tom? Are you okay?" I say starting to get a little self conscious. He clears his throat and blushes,"Yeah I'm s-sorry. You just l-look beautiful in a bathing suit." I blush at his stuttering and smile.

"Thank you Tom. Lettme just get my bag and I'll be there,"I say before rushing off into my room. I get my bag and put on a shirt and a pair of shorts and put my sandals on. I rush downstairs, then Tom and me walk out the door.

I see Harrison in the passenger seat and I make my way to the back off the car. "Hey Haz,"I say as I sit down and buckle up. (safely first, children ;))

He smiles at me,"Hey Y/n." Tom gets into the car and starts driving. About 30 minutes later, we finally got to the beach. Me and Harrison run out of the car and towards the beach, which leaves Tom trying to catch up with us.

"You're so slow,"I say as Tom finally catches up with us when we find a good spot near the water. "Oh really? I better get training cause I was thinking about challenging Usain Bolt in the olympics,"Tom said sarcastically.

I laughed,"Sorry I didn't get your British sarcasm." He gave me a look which made me laugh even more. I noticed Harrison already made his way to the water, so Tom went to go catch up with him.

I adored Tom as he ran his way to the water. If you couldn't tell, I'm madly in love with my best friend. He's sweet, absolutely funny. And he's so cute but in a hot way. It's like a high school crush.

I snapped out of my daydream when I saw someone walk up to me. It was someone I didn't recognize. "Hi,"the strange man said. He looked about my age, but he didn't have the same body built as Tom or Harrison.

"May I help you?" I said not trying to sound rude. "I saw you from a distance and I thought you were beautiful. Are you a model?" He asked. I scoffed,"Me? A model? I don't see myself in that area for a job."

He laughed,"You should totally try it. Maybe we could work together." He started making me feel uncomfortable. As if on cue, Tom and Harrison came up to me. Tom's jaw clenched,"Y/n, uh who's this?"

I looked at the guy,"Uh no one. He was just telling me about his job." Tom definitely had a bigger body built than him. "And was his job?" Tom asked, looking at the guy. "I-I'm a model. I was just telling her that she could be good for the job,"the guy stuttered.

Harrison then spoke up,"Well we should be heading back to the water. Care to join us, Y/n?" I smiled. "I would love to. Bye," I said to the guy.

As I walked to the water with Harrison and Tom, I noticed Tom's jaw was still tightened and he looked angry. I pulled him back with me so Harrison couldn't hear us. "Tom are you okay?" I asked him. He looked at me and said,"Yeah I'm fine."

I shook my head,"Tom you're my best friend. I know you're lying. What's wrong?" He sighed and looked into my eyes,"Were you attracted to him?" I looked at him in disbelief,"Why would I be attracted to him Tom?"

He stepped away from me and exhaled,"Because I'm in fucking love with you. And you're so beautiful and amazing. I've loved you since the moment I've met you. And seeing that guy talking to you made me realize that I would never ever have a chance with you."

I looked at him and stepped closer to him. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. He was surprised at first but then kissed me back. We both pulled apart after a couple seconds. "I've been waiting to hear those words since I've fallen in love with you,"I said.

He looked back at me and said,"You're in love with me?" I laughed,"Of course I am." He smiled,"I love you so much, Y/n."
I kissed his lips again and said,"I love you more Tom."

I heard a sniffle next to us. I looked over to see Harrison running his eyes. "Are you crying over there, mate?" Tom asks Harrison. Harrison shakes his head,"No my OTP definitely didn't just get together. I just got some sand in my eyes."

Tom chuckles and says,"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" I smile and say,"I would love to." I kiss his lips again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this!! Sorry it took so long, I had wrote it on my notes and I had to explore wattpad to figure out how to import this. much love :))