birthday girl~peter parker

btw y'all are like 20 in this andddd wait till the end😘
~~~~~~~~~~
you woke up the sunshine showering your face through your window. you looked at your nightstand and you saw a note, laying near your phone. it read 'good morning, beautiful. happy birthday!! there's breakfast in the kitchen. after you're done, follow the red string. love you xx. ~peter'

you smiled, knowing you were in for a great day. peter always went to the extreme for your birthday. all he wanted was your happiness. you got out of the comfort of your bed and went into the bathroom to get ready. you brushed your teeth, did your hair and makeup, then went into your closet to choose an outfit.

you chose a white elephant t-shirt, a nude color cardigan and jean shorts.

you walked into the kitchen and found a plate of pancakes and fruits with orange juice

you walked into the kitchen and found a plate of pancakes and fruits with orange juice. you smiled, peter always knew how to make you smile without him even being there.

you finished eating and found a red string that led out the door. there was a note on the door that said 'follow this string. it'll take you to places where some of our most amazing memories took place.'

you took the string in your hand and walked out the door. the first place it led you to was a diner where you and peter had your first date. "are you y/n?" one of the waiters asked you. you nodded and said,"yes that would be me."

he walked behind the counter and said,"peter left this for you." he handed you a box. you opened it and it had a bracelet that had a heart with a spider over it. you smiled as you put it on.

you followed the red string once again. it led you to the place where you met peter parker. the front yard of midtown high.

flashback
"hey flash!! leave him alone will ya!!" you yelled to the school bully, flash thompson. he was picking on peter parker again and you were pissed. you had liked peter for a while now. "oh look penis parker. you got yourself a new girlfriend," flash said.

you walked up to them and grabbed peters hand. "actually i am his girlfriend. aren't i, pete?" you said. peter blushed, then nodded and said,"yeah she is." flash scoffed and said,"whatever losers." peter relaxed and said,"thank you y/n."

you kissed his cheek and said,"no problem peter." little did you know you had just started your amazing journey with the love of your life.
end of flashback

you smiled at the memory of being a teen in love. but now you were an adult in love and you couldn't be happier. the red string led into a low branch of a tree. attached to the string was a bouquet of your favorite flowers. you smelled them and smiled for the millionth time that morning.

the red string led into an alleyway and went into a paper bag. the bag had a note with it. 'mr. stark made this for you. follow the instructions the AI will give you.'
you opened the bag and saw a white, pink, black and light blue suit. it was similar to peter's but not quite. (pretend it's like spider-gwen's suit)

you slipped it on and it fit the perfect hourglass shape of your body. "hello y/n," the AI said. "hi," you said excitedly. "let me instruct you where to go," she said. "but wait i'm not like spiderman. i don't have webshooters or anything," you said a bit panicked.

"don't worry miss y/n. mr. parker built in webshooters and everything else for your safety," the AI said. "god i love peter," you sighed in relief. the AI said,"he loves you very much too."

the AI then took you to where peter had given the directions to. you ended up going to the roof of stark tower. 'go figure' you thought to yourself. you walked around the roof until you found peter.

he was standing in a circle of roses, wearing a nice black suit. you walked over to him and said,"i feel a bit underdressed now." he laughed and pecked your lips. "you look absolutely gorgeous either way, baby," he said.

you smiled widely and pulled him in for another kiss. this one was filled with more passion and it was more tender. it felt like your first kiss all over again. you pulled away and said,"thank you peter." he pushed a piece of your hair behind your ear and said,"happy birthday, love."

then he got down on one knee and said,"y/n l/n, i've loved you since the day i met you. you've been with me when i was being picked on by flash and you've been there for me when uncle ben passed away," he said.

you had tears going down your face as he pulled out a box. he opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. "will you make me the luckiest man on earth and marry me?" he said.

you were out of words so all you could do was nod yes over and over again. "i love you so much peter parker," you said as soon as you could muster words again. he hugged you and said,"i love you more than you could ever imagine."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i hope you guys enjoyed this fluffy story. OMG I GOT MY HAIR CUT AND I LARB IT SO MUCH.

AHH ITS SO CUTE AND I WANNA THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH WE GOT TO 15K ON THIS BOOK AHHHHHMUCH LOVE TO YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!😚😚❤️❤️😍😍

MUCH LOVE TO YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!😚😚❤️❤️😍😍