disney trip: part 1~peter parker

i said i would do one like this a while ago in my peter parker preference so here it is :))
~~~~~~~~~~~
peter's POV

"hi mrs. y/l/n. is y/n here?" i ask when y/n's mom opens the door. "hi peter. y/n isn't home right now, she's with her father," she says. i smile softly,"great. i needed to ask you something."

"alrighty, come on in," she said sweetly, letting me inside. "would you like something to drink?" she asks me when i sit down on the couch. "um no thank you," i said. she walks over to me and sits down next to me.

"so, what would you like to ask me peter?" she says. i clear my throat. "well as you know y/n's birthday is this weekend. and i wanted to do something special for her. so i just wanted to know if i could take her somewhere for the weekend," i said.

she nodded and said,"where would you like to take her?" i rubbed the back of me neck nervously. "i'd like to take her to disney?" i said more as a question then a statement. she nodded her head and said,"well what does your aunt think about this?"

"i've already talked her through everything. i'm paying and we're leaving friday night. she thinks it's great that i'm doing this for y/n," i said reassuringly. she smiled and nodded,"i think that'll be a great idea, peter. of course you can take her to disney."

"yes thank you so much mrs. y/l/n. i have to get home to pack my bag. i'll come to pick up y/n tomorrow morning," i said as i got up off the couch. "you're welcome, peter. and thank you for doing this for y/n," she said. "i'd do anything for her," i said as i left.

time skip brought to you by tessa

y/n's POV

9:55 am

petey💖😚: hey y/n. i'll be at your house in 20 minutes. make sure you have a bag packed for this weekend.

y/n💛🙃: okay but what're we doing this weekend?

petey💖😚: you'll see, my love ;))

i put my phone down and started packing my bag for this weekend. it was my birthday tomorrow and i had no idea what peter has planned for me. i pack three outfits and one pair of pjs.

i go downstairs to see my mom already cooking breakfast for me. "hey mom is it alright if i go with peter for my birthday?" i asked my mom. she looked back at me and smiled. "of course sweetheart. but before you go i have a birthday present for you," she said excitedly.

she walked away from the kitchen and went into the living room. she can back with a semi big box. "what's this?" i asked with a small smile on my face. "just open it," she said as she walked back towards the stove.

i tore off the wrapping on the box and saw the Cannon name brand. "mom no way!!" i exclaimed. she nodded her head and smiled at me again. i opened the box and took the camera out. i turned it on and pointed it towards my mom.

"y/n what are you doing?" she giggled. "i'm taking a picture of the best mom a girl could ask for," i said, focusing the camera on her. she smiled widely and i snapped the picture. then i heard a knock at the door.

i ran to it with the camera still around my neck. i opened it and saw peter standing with flowers in his hand. "oh my goodness peter!!" i said as i pulled him in. he smiled at me and said,"happy birthday baby." i grabbed the collar of his shirt and smashed his lips on mine.

fireworks flew everywhere. he placed his hands on my waist and my hands rested on his shoulders. my mom cleared her throat and i pulled away with a smile on my face. peter blushed a dark crimson.

"c'mon we should get going," peter said. "wait hold on," i said. i pointed the camera in his direction. he smiled and shrugged with the flowers in his hand. i snapped the picture and ran away to grab my bag.

my mom gave me a kiss goodbye and i walked out the door with peter. i placed my bag in the backseat and sat in the passenger seat. "so where are we going?" i asked peter. he smirked and said,"just wait, love."

he started driving away from my house and onto the new york high ways and bridges. after about an hour or so, due to rush hour, we ended up at jfk airport. "peter why are we at jfk?" i asked. "being patient is obviously not your best talent," he said sarcastically.

"i'm just really excited," i giggled. we got our bags checked and our boarding passes. then we walked to the gate and i read florida, orlando. there was only one thing that i knew was in orlando that i've always wanted to do.

i gasped and peter stopped to look at me. i felt tears of joy forming in my eyes. "y/n what's wrong?" peter asked me. all i did was run up to him and hug him tightly. "thank you so much peter. no one has ever done this for me," i whispered. he rubbed my back and said,"i'll do anything to make you happy."

i pulled away and chuckled. "thank god i packed an extra memory card for my camera, i'm gonna be taking billions of pictures," i said. peter grabbed my hand and said,"c'mon or we'll be late."
~~~~~~~~~~~
alrighty guys. i'm gonna make a part two to this bc i felt like if i continued it would've been reallyyyy long lmao. much love to you beautiful people!!❤️😚