karaoke night~tom holland

HIS VOICE IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL😍❤️😫😂sorry, go ahead and read😂
---------------
Y/n's POV
"Come on, Y/n. It's gonna be fun. I promise,"Harrison begged me. "For the last time Haz, I'm not going to the bar. I'm just gonna end up babysitting you,"I complained. He knew I didn't like going to the bar but tonight was karaoke night and be wanted to see a familiar face in the crowd other than Tom's.

Harrison frowned. "Tom will be there. And I know how much you fancy him." I rolled my eyes,"Just because I fancy Tom, doesn't mean I'll go." Harrison then smirked,"Well if you get drunk enough, you'll be able to fool around with him all you want."

I scoffed,"That just makes me wanna go less." Harrison just loved pushing my buttons,"Y/n if you don't go, I'll get drunk and let your feelings for Tom slip out." This had caught my attention. "Ugh fine. But I will not be singing at karaoke night." He smiled,"YES!! You won't regret this at all, Y/n."

I laughed,"Go on and get dressed so I can drive you and Tom there." He ran to the door and said,"Thank you Y/n." After that I went upstairs and tried to find an outfit to wear. I picked out a red dress that stops at my knees and black high boots.

I heard Harrison and Tom come in through the front door

I heard Harrison and Tom come in through the front door. I walked downstairs and saw Tom wearing a black jacket with a navy shirt underneath. And Harrison is wearing a grey t-shirt.

When they saw me they both just stared at me in awe

When they saw me they both just stared at me in awe. I blushed and cleared my throat. Tom finally spoke up,"Y/n, y-you look g-great." He blushed as he stuttered over his words. I chuckled,"Come on we have a long night ahead of us."

All three of us made our way outside and I heard Tom yell,"SHOTGUN!!" And Harrison groaned because he hated sitting in the back. We got into the car and I drove off to the bar. "So y/n, are you going to do karaoke night?" Tom asked me, as he placed a hand on my thigh as I drove.

I blushed a dark crimson,"Um no I wasn't planning to. W-why'd you ask?" I internally facepalmed myself. "Well I was thinking maybe we could do a song together,"he said, his hand still on my thigh. I gulped,"Well maybe. After a couple drinks I guess."

Damn he sure did things to me. All I could think about was taking that shirt off of him. I shouldn't think like that about him, considering he was my best friend, but I couldn't help it.

We finally got to the club and Harrison rushed out of the car, leaving me and Tom behind. "Someone's in a rush,"Tom chuckled. "Yeah I guess,"I stifled a laugh.

Me and Tom walked into the club and headed straight for the bar, which is where we found Harrison. Tom went to go dance a little bit which left me and Harrison.

"So when are you actually gonna tell him?" Harrison asked me. I tried to play dumb,"Tell who what?" He scoffed,"Don't play dumb, Y/n. When are you going to tell Tom you like him?" I took a deep breath. "When I get enough liquid courage,"I said as I took a shot.

People start singing karaoke to their favorite songs. I see a familiar face up on the stage. Oh god, it's Tom. "I dedicate this song to my crush, Y/n," he says in a groggy voice. He's definitely a little more on the drunk side.

A beat starts to play and Tom starts singing.

"You got that thing that I've been looking for. Been running around for so long, now I got you I won't let you go."

Oh my goodness. This is the song that him and Harrison sing all the time. Wait did he say his crush? He likes me?

"Just say you feel the way that I feel. I'm feeling sexual, so we should be sexual."

Finally, the song finishes and Tom walk towards me and Haz. I'm blushing so hard. "Did you like the song?" Tom asked me. "I absolutely loved it Tom. How much have you drank tonight?" I asked him, a bit concerned. He hiccups,"Just like 3 beers. Don't worry I'm still more on the sober side."

I laughed. He smiles at me and says,"You know I do actually have a crush on you." I look at him and blushing for the millionth time that night,"R-really?" He nodded, getting closer to me.

I leaned towards him and he leaned towards me too. He put his hand on my cheek,"C-can I kiss you?" I nodded. He placed his lips on mine. It was absolutely amazing. His lips are so soft and sweet.

Our lips move in sync. He pulled away and said,"Would you like to take this to your house?" I smiled and nodded. Tom told Harrison that me and him were headed back to my house and he said he'd uber there when he's done.

Me and Tom came to my house. A soon as I closed the door, Tom pushed me up against it and kissed me more passionately. He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled away from my lips and continued kissing my neck. He eventually found my sweet spot and I moaned softly. He grabbed my thighs, which I took it as an advantage to wrap them around his waist.

He carried me to my room, still kissing my neck. The rest of the night was an amazing bliss.
-----------------------
woah you guys thought I was gonna do smut huh? but seriously, would you guys like it if I did some smut? comment your opinion!! much love!! :)) <3