party time~peter parker

requested by @peterhollandxx {wouldn't let me tag😤✋🏼}
~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey y/n. are you doing anything later?" your best friend liz asked you. you shook your head and said,"um no. why?" you both walked towards your english class, side by side. "well i'm having a small party after school at my house. and i wanted to know if you could come?" she asked you.

you hesitated for a second. "liz, you know i don't do well at parties," you said to her. you both entered the classroom and sat in your seats. you noticed someone you showed a liking to came into the room. you stared at him with admiration. you loved this boy with all your heart.

his name was peter parker. the boy you were absolutely head over heels for. there was nothing wrong with liking him in your mind, but in everyone else's, it was something totally different. you were one of the popular girls, not the snotty, stupid kind. everyone in the school was smart.

he was the smartest though. he was considered the nerd of all nerds. "hey liz. could i bring someone to the party with me?" you said, in a complete daydream. liz smirked and said,"you wanna bring peter?" you nodded and smiled softly to yourself.

peter sat at his desk on the side of the room, with his friend ned leeds. the bell rung, indicating that class was started. "alright everyone. today we are starting our research projects. you'll need a partner and i'll be assigning you them," the teacher said. everyone in the class groaned, including you and liz. liz gave you a sad smile, knowing that you and her won't be partnered up.

the teacher started announcing names. you waiting for your name to be called. "liz allen and stacey white. and last but not least y/n l/n and peter parker," the teacher announced. you looked at peter and he looked at you. you gulped and got up from your seat and made your way to the other side of the room where peter was.

you sat down and gave him a small smile. he returned the smile and said,"so what do you want to do the research project on?" you took out your notebook and started jotting down notes. "i was thinking we could brainstorm some ideas then chose one that interests us the most," you suggested, looking up from your notes to find peter staring at you.

he quickly changed his expression and nodded. "y-yeah that sounds like a g-good idea," he said. your cheeks heated up a bit. you cleared your throat,"hey pete?" his head quickly went up and he smiled a bit at the nickname you called him. "yeah, y/n?" he said. "i-i was wondering if you wanted to come with me to liz's party tonight. you don't have to but-" peter cut you off.

"i'd love to go with you," peter said sweetly. you smiled softly and continued going back to your work and so did peter.

time skip to that night

"liz are you sure this looks good?" you anxiously asked liz. she rolled her eyes,"yes you've asked me that a million times. you look beautiful y/n." you had gone to liz's house a little earlier than the party started so she can help you pick an outfit. you wore blue overalls with a black shirt underneath, a flannel tied around your waist and white boots.

you heard a knock come from downstairs

you heard a knock come from downstairs. liz got off her bed and made her way to the front door. "hey stacy. hey nikki," you heard liz say. after a couple of minutes, peter finally got to the party. there was a knock at the door, liz walked towards it but you stopped her.

"it's okay. i got it," you said. you walked over to the door and opened it to see ned and peter standing there looking down, with his hands in his pockets. "h-hey pete. hi ned" you said. peter looked up and smiled. you practically swooned. "hey y/n," he said. you stepped aside and said,"come on in."

they walked inside and then liz came up to you guys. "oh good, peter and ned, you're here. c'mon we're playing a game of truth or dare," she said, grabbing yours and peters hand, ned close behind, and taking you to to living room. she sat next to her friends, you sat next to her and peter sat across from you, next to ned.

"ok let's get this party started. if you get a dare and don't complete it, you have to take off a piece of clothing," one of liz's friends said. everyone went 'ouuuu', then they spinned the bottle and it landed on one of her other friends. liz had to take off her jacket because she didn't complete her dare. it went on until it landed on peter.

"ok peter, i dare you to have a staring contest with me without laughing," ned said. peter nodded and starting the contest with ned. not even a minute later, peter started laughing hysterically. so did everyone else. "alright you didn't complete the dare. now you have to take off your shirt," ned said.

peter rolled his eyes playfully and took of his shirt. your eyes practically popped out of your head, you had no idea what that nerd was hiding under his shirt until now. you blushed furiously and your ears became red. liz nudged your shoulder and said,"y/n i understand why you like him now." you shook your head and laughed, while punching her arm.

"shut up, liz," you growled. she laughed and said,"ok i'm gonna spin the bottle just for the hell of it." you knew what she was up to and you were afraid for yourself and already embarrassed. unfortunately, when it landed, it just so happened to land on you. "y/n i dare you to kiss peter," liz said.

everyone in the room went 'ouuuu' and you and peter just turned a beet red. "i-i mean it's only ok if peter says i can," you said nervously. peter nodded slowly and said,"it's okay. i'm fine with it." his voice cracked and ned nudged him. you scooted over to peter and sat in front of him.

"i'm ready when you are," peter said. you nodded and took a deep breath. you leaned in and so did peter, finally your lips touched and you felt fireworks explode everywhere. you lips moved in sync and you totally forgot everyone else was in the room. you both pulled away and smiled. peter stood up and took you to a different part of the house.

"use protection!!" you heard liz yell. you laughed and walked into a room with peter. he closed the door behind you and looked at you in the eyes. "i-i really really like you y-y/n," he said. you smiled softly and said,"i really like you too peter." he placed his hands on your waist and kissed you. you smiled into the kiss, whilst placing your hands on his shoulders.

"will you be my boyfriend?" you asked after you pulled away. he smiled and nodded. "i'd love to be your boyfriend," he said.
~~~~~~~~~~
hAhAhA i'M noT dEaD mY dUdEs. anywayyyyy THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 40K ON THIS BOOK. I CANNOT BELIEVE 40,000 OF YOU PEOPLE READ MY TRASH AGGHHH. MUCH LOVE TO YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE💗💖😭💕💘😍😭💘💝💖💖💓💖😍💞💓