IT premiere~tom holland

stay till the end for an announcement😚😚
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"love, guess what!!" your boyfriend yelled from the living room in your shared apartment. you made your way out of your art room and into the living room. you had taken the love of art since you were little.

"yes babe?" you asked, sitting next to him on the couch. "we've been invited to a movie premiere,"tom said handing you his phone, showing you the email addressed to him.

"omg this is the new movie IT!! i read the book when i was in high school!!" you said excitedly. "what's the book about?" he asked. you straightened yourself on the couch and spoke,"well it's about this group of kids that are being 'haunted' so-to-speak by this crazy ass clown. the book was absolutely horrifying. stephen king is an amazing author."

tom looked at you with wide eyes,"a psycho killing c-clown?" you chuckled at his sudden nervousness. "yes tom. a psycho killing clown," you said, handing him his phone back. you got up and when to the kitchen to wash your hands that hand paint spots on them.

"love, do you still want to go?" tom asked. you nodded and said,"of course. it'll be rude if we refuse, and plus we'll get to meet the cast. when is it?" tom looked down at his phone and checked the time and date of the premiere.

"it's tomorrow at 4:30 pm," he said looking up at you. you walked over to him and wrapped your hands around his neck. "i guess we better get a dress and tux, huh?" you asked giving him a peck on his lips.

"mhmm,"tom murmured softly against your lips. he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you a bit deeper. you pulled away and said,"why don't you join me for a shower?"

he smirked and said,"you don't have to ask me twice." you led him towards the bathroom.

time skip brought to you by tessa

"zendaya i don't know what to wear to the premiere," you huffed whilst looking through the dresses on the rack. "hey y/n, i think i found the dress you've been looking for,"zendaya said pulling out a dress.

you gasped,"oh my goodness, z. it's absolutely gorgeous. thank you so much." you hugged her and smiled. "come on let's go see if it fits,"zendaya said leading you towards the dressing room.

tom's POV
"jacob!! i need help!!" i huffed. jacob walked over to me and raised his eyebrow. "i can't find the tux i want to wear,"i whined. jacob shook his head and said,"tom we've been doing that for the past hour. we got here at 10:30 now it's 11:30." i looked at the suits on the rack until i found one that i liked. "jacob!! i found it!!" i yelled to him. he walked over to me again and said,"finally, now go try it on so we can get out of here." i walked to the dressing room and tried on the suit.

y/n's POV
i walked out of the bathroom and into zendaya's view. tom was in the other room with jacob so he couldn't see me. zendaya gasped and said,"y/n!! you look beautiful!! like a motherfucking queen!!" i laughed and did a little spin for her.

i wore a light pink, metallic dress with my hair curled with a metallic flower crown.

"thank you for helping me with the dress z,"i said, walking over to her and giving her a hug

"thank you for helping me with the dress z,"i said, walking over to her and giving her a hug. "no problem girl. now let's get out there and show tom the definition of 'cleans up nicely',"she said, laughing.

i laughed and walked out of the room to find tom pacing around the room. when he heard me he looked up and all movement stopped. i smiled, and felt heat rush up to my cheeks.

"you look like a goddess, y/n,"tom said. i did a little bow, jokingly, and said,"thank you thomas. you look very handsome as well." we said bye to zendaya and jacob, and walked out to the limo.

we got in and started driving off towards the premiere

we got in and started driving off towards the premiere. "what do you think the cast'll be like?" tom asked. "well they are talented actors that are kids, so i'm guessing pretty fun,"i said.

he nodded and took his gaze back to the window. you got to the premiere, finally, and tom opened the door for you. people were taking pictures, walking along the red carpet, and some stopped to do interviews.

someone had specifically caught your eye. you walked over to them and tapped their shoulder. "hey finn. long time no see,"you said as he turned around. "hey y/n!! it's great to see you,"finn said.

tom walked over to catch up with you. "finn this is my boyfriend, tom. tom this is finn, he's like my little brother,"you said. "she babysat me when i was little,"finn said to tom. "it's nice to meet you finn,"tom said politely.

"i finally found you, finn!! i've been looking for you everywhere!!" a boy said. he looked about the same age as finn. he was shorter, he had curly dark brown hair. he looked at you and smiled,"and who's this beautiful angel?"

finn said,"don't start now jack. y/n this is jack. we work in the movie together. jack this is y/n, she's like my big sister." you held out your hand to jack and said,"it's great to meet you jack."

jack shook your hand and said,"the pleasure is all mine." you smiled and tom slipped his arm around you waist. "we should probably get going. the movie'll start soon. see both of you later,"finn said.

finn and jack walked off and you turned to tom. "were you getting jealous because jack was complimenting me?" you said, a little amused. tom scoffed,"no i wasn't. he couldn't have you even if he wanted to so there's no need to get jealous."

you shook your head,"you were so jealous. come on, the movie is gonna start." tom laughed and kissed your cheek. you both made your way towards the entrance of the theater.
~~~~~~~~~~~
ok so here's the announcement. i recently published a new book about jack grazer and finn wolfhard and the characters they play.

i just wanted to let you guys know because the movie IT was absolutely amazing and people like it lol. and plus finn and jack are just awesome and adorable.

 and plus finn and jack are just awesome and adorable

much love to you awesome people!!😚❤️