finding out~peter parker: part2

You were pacing around Peter's room as you tried to process what had just happened. Peter tried to calm you down but you kept saying,"I can't believe you're Spider-man." "Y/n, just listen to me, you can't tell anyone about this. Not even Aunt May!!" You half-screamed so Aunt May won't hear,"AUNT MAY DOESNT KNOW???"

Peter sat on his bed and you sat with him. "Of course Aunt May doesn't know. Cause when she freaks out, I freak out. You know how stressful it gets around here when she freaks out." (civil war, anyone? XD) "Yeah I know", you sighed.

You stared at every feature of Peter's face. His jawline could cut someone. His hair was cute when it was messy. And his chocolate chip eyes were your favorite feature of his except his smile of course. You thought of telling Peter how you felt, you didn't think you'd actually go through it until now.

"Peter?",you asked a little worried about what you were about to do. He looked at you and noticed the worry in your eyes. "What's wrong, y/n?" You took a deep breath and said,"I have..um the slightest crush on. And I completely understand if you don't like me back because you're obviously madly in love with Liz." He stared at you without saying anything.

You sighed and stood up. As you were walking out the door, you felt something pull you by the wrist. Peter had shot a web at you and pulled you towards him. In one swift movement, he put his hand on your cheek and kissed you on your lips. You were surprised by this but then you kissed him back. The kiss was so passionate and amazing. You both pulled apart for air. "What about your crush on Liz?" Peter looked deep into your eyes and said,"I never really did have a crush on her. I mean, I did but I only did because I knew I could never get an amazing girl like you to like me."

You smiled and gave him a hug. "I love you, y/n" "I love you too, Pete"
-----------------------
here's part 2!! i hope you guys enjoyed it!! much love <3