out of my league~tom holland

song: out of my league by fitz and the tantrums
---------------------
Tom's POV

40 days and 40 nights
I waited for a girl like to come and save my life

"Hey, love", I said as I walked into
y/n's trailer. "Hey, Tommy," she said as she walked to give me a hug. We used pet names but we were just best friends. Although I wish we were more than that.

All the days I've waited for you
You know the ones who said I'd never find a girl like you

She's just so perfect and beautiful and amazing in every single way possible. I've liked her since the moment I've met her, at the audition for Avengers: Infinity War. I helped pick out the cast and let me tell you, she's the best actress ever. I think I've fallen in love with her, but she'll never like someone like me. She's way too out of my league.

And you are out of my league
All the things I believed
You were just the right kind
Yeah, you are more than just a dream

"Whatcha up to today, Tom?" "Oh nothing much, just acting, some more acting, and maybe a couple hours of sleep." Y/n laughed, gosh I love her laugh. "Well maybe during those couple hours for sleep, we could possibly watch a movie?"
I smiled,"That sounds perfect."

We watched movies, talked a little bit, and ordered pizza. I love nights like this with y/n. She makes everything wrong in my life, just so much better.

You were out of my league
Got my heartbeat racing
If I die don't wake me, cause you are more than just a dream

"Oh hey!! Do you want to pay truth or dare?", y/n suggested as we were eating some pizza. "Um sure.",I said about to get ready for some blushing and embarrassment. "Ok I'll go first. Truth or dare?" she asked me. "Truth." "Ok lettme think..Oh!! I got it!! Have you ever been in love?" I blushed really hard at that question.

From time to time I pinch myself
Because I think my girl mistakes me for somebody else

"Um, actually I-I have been in love.",I say stuttering over my words. "Really? With who?"she asked curiously. "Nah, ah, ah. That was one truth and now it's my turn."I say trying to avoid the question she asked me before."Truth or dare?" She thinks about this long and hard. "Dare!!", she's says excitedly. I think of this as the perfect moment to take this to my advantage. "I dare you to kiss me," I say with little confidence. "Ok", she replied leaning towards me with a faint pink on her cheeks.

All the wonders that remain become a simple fact
That you were out of my league, all the things I believed

I leaned it too, blushing harder than her. Finally our lips touch, and I could've sworn there were fireworks next to us and butterflies in my stomach. She has such soft lips, and her hands go into my hair slightly pulling it, which drives me crazy. And I put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer to me. We both pulled apart trying to get some air.
"Wow," I whispered. "I agree,"she says smiling. We both came back to reality, playing the game we started. "Truth or dare," she says breaking me out of my daydream.

You were just the right kind
Yeah, you are more than just a dream
You are out of my league
Got my heartbeat racing

"Dare," I say still a little dazed. "I dare you to go on a date with me,"she says with a devilish smirk on her face. I blushed more and said,"O-okay" She opened her mouth going to say something but I just kissed her again instead. We made out for a minute then I asked her,"Truth or dare?" She looked and me and said "Truth," before she kissed me again. I finally asked her,"Will you be my girlfriend?" She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and said,"It's about damn time, Holland." I smiled and kissed her again.

If I die, don't wake me cause you are more than just a dream
----------------
this song has been my favorite song since like forever so i thought i could do an imagine for it :)))