jealous~tom holland

You walked out of your bathroom and into your boyfriends moms, Nikki, view. "Oh my goodness!! Y/n you look gorgeous!! Like a real life princess!!" She exclaimed. You smiled,"Aww thank you so much Nikki."

She smiled and said,"Tom is a very lucky man." You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. You wore a beautiful ombré floral dress with your hair into a braid.

 You wore a beautiful ombré floral dress with your hair into a braid

Someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Nikki said. "It's Tom. May I come in?" You went to the door and opened it. He started at you in awe. You blushed furiously. "Y-you look absolutely gorgeous, Y/n," Tom said. You chuckled and said,"Thank you Tom. You look handsome as hell. I mean well, not hell. Sorry, I'll shut up now."

He chuckled and turned a faint pink. "May I take my girl to the premiere now?" He said as he held out his arm for you to take. Before you could answer Nikki said,"Wait!! Before you go I need to get some pictures." You and Tom laughed and did a pose for Nikki's camera.

After a couple of pictures Tom looked at his watch. "I'm sorry to interrupt the photo shoot mum, but we need to get going if we want to make it to the premiere." Nikki laughed and said,"Of course. Go ahead and have a time of your life."

Tom and you walked outside and you saw a black limo. You got into the limo and the driver started towards the premiere. You and Tom talked the entire way. When you grew closer to the premiere you started to get anxiety.

Tom noticed and put his hand on your shaky knee. "Love, it'll be alright. They'll love you. But never more than I do,"He said as he grabbed your hand and kissed the back off it. You smiled and said,"I love you so much, Thomas."

"I love you more, Y/n." The limo stopped and then Tom got out of the car. He walked over to your side and opened the door. When the fans saw you they got a little quiet. Then Tom kissed you softly on your lips and they went wild.

Both of you made your way to where everyone is taking pictures. Tom and you pose separately then you take pictures together. He kisses your cheek with his arm snakes around your waist. Then you both do a couple of interviews. "Love, I'm going to go talk to some of the cast. Will you be okay?" He asks.

You nod and say,"I'll be fine. Go ahead." You walk around and do some more interviews when a guy you don't recognize comes to you. "Hi I'm Adrian. I just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful tonight,"Adrian says to you.

You blush and say,"Thank you." He smiles. "So do you have a date here with you?" You take a couple steps back and say,"Actually I did come with a date. He'll be back shortly."

He steps closer to you and says,"Well if I were you're date, I'd never leave a pretty girl like you alone." Just then you feel an arm go around your waist. You turn to your side and see Tom. His jaw is clenched and yo immediately know that he's jealous.

"I'm her date, thank you very much. Love, shall we get to the movie now?" He says. You nod and walk away with him, his arm still wrapped around your waist.

You get to the entrance of the movies and Tom pulls you to the side. You walk into a hallway and he pushes you up against a wall. He kisses you harshly but with much passion. He hands are tightly on your hips.

You slightly moan into his mouth and your hands go into his hair, messing it up a bit. He moves the kisses down to your neck. "You're mine,"he whispers. "Thomas Stanley Holland don't start something you can't finish,"You say. He looks you in the eye and says,"Okay but you're mine."

You smile and say,"Yes I'm yours and no one else's." Then you walk away from him and sway your hips more than usual, teasing him a bit. With all your teasing, you know you're going to pay for that tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope u guys enjoyed this. Please pray for Florida cause that's where I am and there's a hurricane called Irma and she's going to hit my area on Saturday, I believe. Well anyways I love you guys. :))