new friends, new teamates~peter parker

btw you guys can always request stuff and comment feedback on my imagines. i'll be open to requests at all times!! <3
----------------------
Y/n's POV
"But dad!! You know that I hate getting special treatment when I go to those private schools!!" I told my dad, Tony Stark, as he was looking for private schools for me. "Y/n, you know I only want the best for you and these private schools have the standards that I want for your education." My dad is so stubborn, but everyone in the Stark tower (the Avengers) knows that I'm the better Stark.

"You remember that private school that I went to 3 years ago?", I said. "Yeah what about it? You did great there.", my dad remarked. "Well you know that my homeroom teacher and my physics teacher were both extreme bitches to me? They said that I don't get special treatment because I'm a Stark. If I went to a public school, I could use a fake last name and people won't give me treatment or be bitches.", I said as-a-matter-of-factly

"Ok, I'll think about it. Just go to your room and watch netflix or something,"he said waving me off. "Yay!! Thank you so much dad!!" I said excitedly and hugged him. "Yeah love you too, bug. You're just like your mother, so convincing. Potts and Stark blood should never be mixed again or they'll be two of you." I chuckled,"That's because you know I'm the better Stark." Before he could say anything else, I walked to the elevator and told FRIDAY to head to my floor.
~Time skip to the first day of school~
Today's the first day of school and I'm extremely excited and nervous. My dad had actually enrolled me into a high school called Midtown High. It's the best school around Queens. I walked into school and got some looks but I knew that was because I was new. I sorta got lost for my first class. I bumped into a boy with beautiful chocolate chip eyes and curly brown hair. Damn, he's cute I though.

"H-hi, I'm Peter Parker," he said smiling and putting out his hand for me to shake. "Hey I'm Y/n F/l/n." I said as I shook his hand. "Um d-do you need help getting to class?" he asked me as he stuttered over his words. I smiled and nodded. I handed him my schedule and he said,"Dang, you must be really smart. We have all the same advanced classes." I chuckled,"Well it's sort of in my blood line."

He walked me to class and both sat next to each other. I grew very fond of this boy in under one day. I was so starstruck by his intelligence and humor and just everything about him.

We were at lunch, sitting with his friend Ned, who I clicked with in seconds. Then a guy who people call Flash, came over to our table. "Hey, Penis Parker. Looks like you got yourself a new girlfriend." He looked over at me and said,"What's a hot thing like you, doing with some nerds like these." I shot back quickly,"Well first of all, don't hit on me ever again. Second of all, these "nerds" happen to be my friends. And third of all, last time I checked no one called you over here for your irrelevant opinion, so if you could just leave us alone, that'd be really nice." Flash gave me a dirty look and with that, he left. Peter and Ned looked at me with wide eyes. "What?", I asked. "No one has ever stuck up for us like that," Ned said. "Well you guys are my friends and no one deserves a personal bully." "Woah," Peter said as he smiled.

"Hey so do you guys want to come to my place after school?", I asked. "I can't I actually have a Stark internship.", Peter said. I practically choked on my milk and started coughing uncontrollably. "You work with Tony Stark?", I asked surprised. If he worked with my dad, I would've noticed. But I knew his voice sounded familiar, but I didn't remember so I just decided to leave it alone."Yeah I've actually worked there for 6 months now." I looked at him wide eyed. My dad had a new recruit that's been with the Avengers for at least six months now. That's when I realized, that Peter Parker, my best friend, is effing Spider-Man.
~Time skip to the end of the day~
"Dad?!! I'm home!!" I didn't get a response. "FRIDAY, where's my dad," I asked the A.I. "He's in the lab, Miss Stark." "Thank you, FRIDAY."

I went down to the lab and saw my dad working on his Iron Man suit."Hey, bug. How was the first day of school? Did people bother you? Did you make any friends?" he asked multiple questions. "Woah, dad. One question at a time. Well, I actually did make some friends. In fact, I think one of them should be coming over.," I said as I sat on the desk chair. "Really? What's their name?," my dad asked still fixing his suit. "Spider-Man," I said looking at my nails. He looked at me with a weird expression,"Spider-boy? Y/n, you don't even know who he is." I looked at him,"Oh right. I forgot to tell you. I figured out Spider-man's identity. He should be here right about...now." Just then FRIDAY announced on the speaker,"Mr. Stark, Mr. Parker is here to see you." I smirked at him and went to go answer the door. I saw Peter in his Spider-Man suit. "Y/n?" he asked with a surprised tone. "Oh hey, Peter!! It's nice to see you." I said with a devilish smile. My dad came up behind me,"Peter meet my daughter, Y/n."

"You're a Stark??!!",he asked me as he stepped in and took off his mask. "Yeah, did I forget to tell you? But that doesn't matter, does it? You didn't tell me you were Spider-Man, so I guess we're even," I say as I walk off to my room, leaving a confused Peter and I heard my dad say,"Oh, she's definitely a Stark."
------------------
sorry if this one was long, guys. i hope you like it :)))