surprise~tom holland

just because my birthday is today lol

just because my birthday is today lol. ya girl is finally 13!!❤️👏🏼😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey, y/n," you heard through your phone. "hello, tom," you said sweetly. "are you home now?" he asked you. "um
yeah i am. why?" you asked, holding the phone in between your shoulder and ear.

you turned on the water in your sink and started washing the dishes. "well um your birthday is tomorrow, and what kind of best friend would i be if i didn't celebrate it with you," he said. you chuckled,"but tom, you're all the way in la."

"i guess it was supposed to be a surprise but, i'm flying you to la," tom said. you gasped,"tom seriously?" he laughed over the phone and said,"yes i'm serious. now get packing because you leave tonight. my mum is picking you up. or sam. i don't know, i forgot."

you laughed as you finished washing your dishes. "okay i'll start packing now. i'll talk to you later," you said. "goodbye, see you later," tom said as he hung up. you walked out of the kitchen and into your room. you plugged you phone into your speaker and played your music.

'i write sins not tragedies,' by panic! at the disco came on. you walked to your closet, quietly humming the words. you grabbed your suitcase from the top on the shelf. walking back to your bed, you started singing to the words.

you danced around your room, your hair brush in your hand as a microphone. you heard footsteps at your door way, you stopped and turned around. you saw sam laughing his ass off. you laughed sarcastically and said,"how the hell  did you get into my apartment?"

he stopped laughing and smiled,"tom have me your key before he left." you rolled your eyes playfully,"or course he did." you got back to your suitcase, putting in your clothes and toiletries.

"you almost done yet?" sam asked, obviously becoming impatient. you sighed and looked at your suitcase and backpack. you nodded and said,"yeah i'm done." he waved his hand towards your front door. "c'mon then. let's go," he said.

he grabbed your suitcase and walked outside with you behind him. he opened the trunk of the car and put your suitcase in. you opened the passenger door and sat inside. sam got in and drove to the airport.

tom's POV

i sat in la international airport, waiting for y/n. "london airlines now landing," i heard on the intercom. i looked at the gate she'd be walking out of. i saw a woman with h/c hair and a black shirt on. i immediately recognized her beautiful face as she turned her head in my direction.

she saw me and smiled widely. god i love her smile. she ran towards me with her suitcase in one hand. when she came close to me, she dropped her suitcase and hugged me tightly. i laughed lightly and hugged her back tightly too.

"it's great to see you, y/n," i said. "it's great to see you too, tom," she said. "let's get outta here, i have a surprise for you," i said, pulling her towards the exit. she groaned,"but tom my birthday isn't until tomorrow."

i laughed,"i know but i want to surprise you today." we walked out of the airport and towards the car that harrison was waiting for us in. i walked to the back door and opened it for her. "thank you, kind sir," she said playfully.

"you're welcome, m'lady," i said. i grabbed her suitcase and but it in the trunk. "hi haz," i heard her say. "hey y/n. long time no see," he said when i got in the car. he drove to the hotel we were staying at. i rented a room for y/n, knowing she wouldn't want to stay with us.

i gave her the keycard to her room. "get dressed and meet me in my room," i said as i handed he keycard. she smiled and nodded. i walked into our room and closed the door behind me.

"you gonna tell her?" harrison asked me. i sighed and shrugged. "if this goes well then hopefully i will," i said, plopping on the bed. "you'll do alright, mate. you got this," harrison said. i sat up and looked at him.

"but haz, what if i don't got this? i've been helplessly in love with her for more than a year. she's amazing, she's beautiful, she's smart and independent. i mean she's literally the perfect woman. i get butterflies every time i see her. i don't know if i can tell her how i feel," i said.

just then, there was a knock at the door. i froze and so did haz. he opened the door and we saw a confused y/n standing behind it, looking beautiful as ever.

y/n's POV

"i mean she's literally the perfect woman. i get butterflies every time i see her. i don't know if i can tell her how i feel," i heard tom say when i walked to their hotel door. i knocked hesitantly, haz opening the door.

tom had a dark blush on his cheeks and he just looked at me. haz looked shocked as ever. i cleared my throat,"s-so um what going on?" tom got out of his trance and said,"u-um n-nothing." i just nodded awkwardly.

"well i heard they have a pool downstairs. i'm gonna go check that out. see ya," harrison said before walking out. tom and i stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before he spoke up.

"did you hear anything before you came in?" he asked. i nodded,"i heard a decent amount." he nodded too. "who were you talking about anyway?" i asked. he sighed, letting out a deep breath he seemed to be holding in.

"i was actually talking about you," he said. my eyes widened and i opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off. "now before you say anything and possibly reject me. just hear me out, i've been in love with you for 3 years.

"you've always been my best friend and i tell you almost everything and anything. you make me smile like no one else can and you're absolutely perfect. you're gorgeous, smart, independent, and out right amazing. i don't want to ruin our friendship like this but i have to tell you," he said, out of breath.

i smiled widely. "i've been waiting to hear those words ever since i met you," was all i could say. he smiled too, and walked closer to me. he put his hands on my waist and leaned his face closer to mine.

our faces were an inch apart and i could feel his breath on my face. "can i kiss you?" he asked. i nodded and he placed his lips on mine. they moved together in sync as his thumbs traced circles on my hips.

i pulled away and looked at him with a small smile on my lips. "i love you, tom," i whispered. "i love you more, y/n," he said before he kissed me again.

best birthday ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YA GIRL IS FINALLY 13 NOW MY SMALL GROUP OF FRIENDS CANT CALL ME CHILD ANYMORE BC WE'RE THE SAME AGE!! AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 55K!! IM SCREAMING CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING!! OK I'LL GO HOME MUCH LOVE TO YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!💕💘💖💗💓💓💝💝💞💓💖💘💕