eggo day~tom holland

oof i haven't updated in forever, i'm so sorry guys. please send in requests bc writers block has taken over me.
~~~~~~~~
you felt the sun painting your delicate skin, as you rolled over in your comfortable queen sized bed, facing your curtain-covered window. you sat up and was immediately bombarded with an agonizing pain in your head.

you reached over to your nightstand and dialed a number on your phone. after a couple of rings someone finally picked up. "hello?" the british man said on the other line. "hey tom. could you come over?" you said, groggily into the phone.

"are you alright, love?" he asked. you nodded, then shortly after realizing that he couldn't see you. "i'm not feeling the best. i just need some time with you," you said. you could feel him smiling on the other side of the phone.

"of course, darling. i'll be there in 15 minutes," he said. you smiled and hung up. you slowly crawled out of bed and went into the bathroom. you used the toilet and brushed your teeth.

you heard a knock at your door and walked downstairs. you heard a few more knocks and then said,"alright i'm coming!! don't get your panties in a twist!!" you opened the door and saw tom standing with a box of eggos and tea.

you smiled weakly and let him in. after he set the stuff down, you gave him a hug. "looks like someone's sick," he said. you nodded tiredly and he walked you over to the couch in your living room.

he laid you down and buried you in blankets. he then went to the kitchen and popped the eggos in the toaster. you picked up your tv remote and put on netflix. you saw that your favorite tv show had a new season so you put it on.

"seriously? stranger things again?" tom asked, peeping out from the kitchen. "c'mon you know i can never resist stranger things. plus season two is out," you said, then sniffled. "okay okay," tom said as he walked back with two plates of eggos. he handed you one and you ate it.

"no syrup?" he asked. "eleven doesn't have time for syrup," you said. he just laughed and pulled you close. you watched stranger things with tom for the rest of the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~
hey guys. sorry this is so short. i need inspiration. please make sure to send in requests. you can comment or dm me. much love to you beautiful people!!❤️😚