my best friends girlfriend~tom holland

two uploads in one nigh?? what?? well I mean I said I would so u guys sort of expected it, but um anyways sorry for my awkward self XD btw I know Harrison wouldn't do this irl bc he's just a lil bean <3
---------------------
Y/n's POV
I spent the day with Zendaya and Laura. We just went shopping like normal people. Lucky not everyone payed attention to us but only a couple people asked to take pictures with us.

I wanted to spend the day with my boyfriend, Harrison, but he said that he had some shots to do on set today. He's become more distant in the last couple of months. I've tried to ask him what's wrong but he's always brushed it off and said he's fine.

"Guys I think I'm gonna head home. I'll see you tomorrow on set,"I said as I parted from the group. "Kay we'll see you tomorrow!!" Zendaya yelled after I left.

I got into my car and stopped at the bakery near our house. I got myself a cupcake and Harrison a croissant (quackson lol).

I drove the rest of the way to the house. I got out of my car and walked up the porch steps. I opened the door and yelled,"Harrison!! I'm home!!" No response. I went up the stairs and heard a female voice halfway up coming from the room.

I opened the door to find Harrison in bed, shirtless, with another woman. I gasped and he looked up at me. "Y/n?!" He said, shocked. "You son of a bitch,"I mumbled under my breath. I ran downstairs, hearing Harrison call after me.

I went into my car with tears pouring down my face. I couldn't see where I was going until I felt the impact of another car on the side of my car. Then everything went black.

Tom's POV

I sat on my couch staring at the picture of me and Y/n in New York at Central Park. She was up in a tree and I was sitting next to her, both of us laughing. I had a genuine smile on my face, a smile that I only get with her.

But she was dating my best friend. He makes her happy, all I want is her to be happy. I got startled when I got a call, I picked it up. "Hello?" I said. "Hello are you Tom Holland?" The female voice on the line asked. "Um yes that's me. Who are you?" I asked her. "This is Kaitlin, I work at the Kingston Hospital. You were labeled as an emergency contact for y/n," Kaitlin said. My eyes widened. "What happened to y/n?"

"She was severely injured in a car accident and we need you to come down here," she said. "I'm already on my way," I said, grabbing my car keys and hanging up the call.

I drove to the hospital faster than a NASCAR driver. When I finally got there, the woman at the front desk was the woman I talked to on the phone. "I'm here to see y/n," I said, a bit out of breath. "She's in room 613."

Great the sixth floor. I was always afraid of floors above the 3rd floor, but it's y/n so I have to do it. I went into the elevator and counted the floors as I went up.

I had gotten to her room, only to see her in a bed, attached to an oxygen tank. Just seeing her like this made me tear up. I sat on a chair next to her bed and I sighed. If only she knew how I felt about her. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I felt a tear go down my cheek.

"Tom?" I heard her sweet voice say. I looked up and more tears went down my face. "Y/n, thank god you're okay." She had tears forming in her eyes. She looked at me and I knew there was something wrong. "What's wrong, y/n?" I frowned. She started to quietly cry. "It's H-harrison. He cheated on me,"she says as more tears come into her eyes.

My expression goes blank as I fill up with rage. "I'm gonna kick is ass,"I say. Y/n sniffles. "Tom please don't try anything. You know how much I hate to see people I care about fight each other. It just gets me frustrated."

I nod my head, looking down at our hands that still hold on to each other. I let go of her hand when I heard the door open and saw Harrison come in with another woman. Probably the woman he cheated on y/n with.

Y/n's demeanor changes immediately. She went from broken and sad, to angry and practically the Hulk.

Y/n's POV

I stare at Harrison with the most powerful bitch face I can muster up right now. "Get out,"I say in a stern voice as I try to sit up. "Y/n, are you okay?" Harrison says as he walks closer to me. Tom sits up from the chair and says,"Mate I don't think it's best you talk to her right now."

Harrison scoffs,"Don't tell me or my girlfriend what to do." I speak up,"I'm absolutely not your girlfriend anymore." Harrison turns to look at me. "What do you mean?" He questions. "What do you mean 'What do I mean'??? Harrison you fucking cheated on me with that bitch!! Was I not good enough for you that you just HAD to go and find her??!!" I was yelling now, tears streaming down my face.

The girl looked offended and left the room. Harrison looked at her and looked at me. His icy blue eyes tried to meet my e/c eyes but I didn't let that happen. "I think it's best you leave,"I said, finally looking up at him.

He left and didn't come back after that. Tom stayed with me the whole time I was there. I realized that Harrison wasn't the one for me. As a best friend/brother figure, yeah maybe, but as a boyfriend, definitely not.

I was discharged later that week and stayed with Tom. We came to his house, which I'll probably be calling home for a while now.

Tom's POV

We came into my house and I showed y/n around. I showed her to her room and went back to the living room. I watched TV then I heard y/n come sit next to me. "Thank you for letting me stay with you and for staying with me in the hospital," y/n said. I looked into her e/c eyes. "It's n-no problem. I guess that's what you do for people you love," I said, immediately covering my mouth as I said it.

"Y-you love me?" Y/n said as she looked at me. I looked down at my fingers to escape her gaze. "Y-yeah I've loved you for a while now. But Harrison liked you too and he made the first move and after that I knew I didn't have a chance," I said blushing furiously.

I looked up at her and immediately felt her lips on mine. I put my hands on her cheeks. It was the best kiss I've ever had. It was so passionate. It felt like heaven. And oh my lord, her lips are so soft.

She pulled away and said,"I love you too Thomas." I smiled,"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" She kissed me again,"I would love to be your girlfriend, Tommy."

There was no way she needed the extra guest room now.

--------------------
oml that's like the longest imagine I've ever done before. hope you guys enjoyed this. like i said before I know Harrison would not do this bc he's a lil smol bean, but Tom would definitely come to your rescue :))