dating tom holland would be like....

Ok I would like to point out that we have gotten to 2k reads??!? HOLY SMOAKS!! Thank you guys so much!!
--------------------
Nicknames:
He calls you love or darling. Before you started dating he would always call you darling and you would always blush. And once he accidentally called you love over the phone and it just stuck.

You call him spider boy or babe. You worked with him on the set of spider-man: homecoming and you always called him spider boy. Once he was really stressed and had a breakdown and you kept saying "It's going to be all right, babe" and it calmed him down almost immediately.

Cuddles and Sweet Nothings:
Everyday Tom is off, you take the advantage of watching movies and cuddling all day. You would usually watch Harry Potter and Star Wars on repeat no matter what. And he would sneak kisses on your temple or nose and he'd pretend like it didn't happen with a small smile on his face.

Sick Days:
Whenever he was sick, you didn't leave him alone at all. You babied him and he didn't mind at all. He loved being taken care of by you. You would take days off from work so he wasn't alone. You cooked him soup and tea most of the time. He practically could live off of tea. When you guys cuddled, Tessa would always join both of you, snuggling onto your lap. Even though Tom was sick, you still hugged and kissed him on a regular basis.

Whenever you were sick, he would take more than a couple days off of work. He made you meals even though he didn't cook as often as you did, it still tasted great. When you would get up to go do something, he would always urge you to lay back down and res so he could do it instead. He was so stubborn so you didn't argue with him about it.

Disney Trips(story about this coming soon):
On your birthday, Tom surprises you with Disney tickets. Every year he gets them for one weekend. You always went to the one in Florida because he knew that you went there all the time as a little girl. He played the arcade games and got you stuffed animals. Your favorite one was the big Stitch. And you always insisted on bringing your Disney ears so you and Tom could match.
---------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this!! Make sure to comment and send requests!! Much love!! <3