laughter and sleep~tom holland

this was requested by FarihaZerin hope you like it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
tom's POV

y/n was getting her wisdom teeth removed in about five minutes and i had her to take her. well i didn't have to, i wanted to. i've seen these funny videos on instagram where people get their wisdom teeth removed.

i obviously wasn't just taking her for that reason, i wanted to make sure she was ok. i was driving the car towards the dentist with y/n in the passenger seat. "what if it hurts tom? what if they do it and my mouth isn't numb?" she asked nervously.

i put my hand in her thigh, while my other hand was on the steering wheel. "darling, trust me you'll be fine. i'll be there the whole time," i said. she nodded and took a deep breath.

we got to the doctors office and they gave her a numbing pill which made her laugh, a lot. "BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" y/n laughed hysterically. "what are you laughing at now?" i asked her with an amused smile.

she shook her head. "i have no fucking idea!!" she said out of breath. i rolled my eyes and laughed along with her. the. the doctor came into the room and instructed me to wait in the waiting room.

about thirty minutes later, the doctor walked out, trying to steady a giggly y/n. "make sure you change her gauze every now and then," he said. i nodded and said,"thank you sir." y/n looked at me and said,"you're super cute. but not as cute as my boyfriend."

i laughed and led her to the car. "y/n i am your boyfriend," i said, whilst sitting her in inside and heading to my side of the car. i sat down and started the car, i looked at her in the rear view mirror.

she nodded and said,"no you're not. my boyfriend is spider-man but you can't tell people." i drove towards my flat. "oh really?" i asked. she laughed and said,"yes of course, silly tommo. he's supposed to swing me around london today."

"y/n we're in la, we're not in london," i said, getting closer to home. she laughed louder and said,"tony stark is letting us take his private jet." we finally got home and i helped y/n out of the car.

she fell to the ground and started laughing uncontrollably. "are you okay, y/n?" i asked, worried. she nodded and said,"better then ever. why you ask?" i opened the door to the house and led her to our bedroom.

i laid her down on the bed and started taking off her shoes and getting her into more comfortable clothes. "no stop," she said. i immediately stopped and put my hands up in the air. "why, love? i'm trying to get you into comfortable clothes," i said.

she shook her head and said,"my boyfriend won't like this." that's when i realized the medication was messing with her memory. "okay i won't try anything, but you're boyfriend sounds very tough," i said.

she laid back on the pillows and yawned. "he's only like that when someone hurts me. he's actually the sweetest person you'll ever meet in your life,"she said tiredly. she closed her eyes and yawned again.

"what else about him?" i asked. she said,"he's very handsome and i love him with all my heart." i smiled and said,"i'm sure he loves you very much too." she fell asleep and i got up and kissed her on her forehead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope you enjoyed this. and wanna hear a random thought? well you're gonna hear it anyways. do you wonder if someone ever walks by you and thinks 'wow they're really pretty. i wonder if they're single.'

i'm single either way and will probably always be single, but hmu ;)) jk but if you want to be friends my dm is always open. and i did this in my finn wolfhard imagines and i wanna see your guys opinion.

who do ya'll ship me with? comment your answer

who do ya'll ship me with? comment your answer. much love to you beautiful people!!❤️😚