bite me~tom holland

this isn't a smut bc i don't really do those but it does have some mature content so, be careful? i don't know😂

~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey, baby," i said walking into toms trailer. "y/n? what're you doing here? i thought you were supposed to be in new york got school," tom said, getting up from his spot on the couch. "well we're on break and plus, i missed my spiderboy," i giggled, walking over to hug him.

he hugged me tightly as if he was about to lose me. gosh, i missed him so much. i inhaled sharply to take in his scent. after he pulled away, he cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. it was a passionate and loving kiss. i kissed back with as much passion, possibly even more.

the trailer door opened, startling tom and i. "hey tom, they need you on se-oh hey, y/n," harrison said. he walked over to me with a smile and gave me a hug. i hugged back and said,"long time no see, haz. i was almost starting to miss you."

tom stifled a laugh and harrison laughed sarcastically. "haha very funny," harrison said. i went up to pinch his cheeks. "aw, don't worry haz. you know you love me," i joked. tom wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me to his side. "relax, tom. i was joking, okay?" i said, trying to calm his nerves.

"well anyways, tom they need you on set for a scene or two," harrison said. "yeah sure. c'mon, darling," tom said, walking outside while holding my hand. when we got to set, i was greeted by zendaya, laura, and tony. "y/n!! i missed you so much!!" zendaya said, running up to me for a hug.

i hugged her and laughed. "i missed you too, z," i said. i pulled away and went to hug laura too. "alright guys. c'mon we have a movie to make," jon watts said to them. haz and i stood off to the side, watching them act.

i have to say, watching tom do some of his stunts in that suit was a slight turn on. the tight suit really showed off his ass. "someone's staring too much," harrison whispered in my ear. "there's no such thing as staring too much when your significant other is wearing a tight suit," i said.

harrison shook his head and laughed. after they were done shooting, tom and i walked back to his trailer. he still had his suit on because they said he still might have to film a little more. we sat on the couch and watched a movie.

i cuddled up into his side while he had his arm around my shoulder. i looked up at him and admired all his features. his jawline that could cut diamonds. his ruffled eyebrow, his small scar that was shaped like a heart on his cheek. "you alright, love?" he asked, his voice filled with his thick british accent.

"yeah," i mumbled,"just admiring my amazing boyfriend." he smiled and went down to kiss me. i cupped his cheeks, deepening the kiss. he put his hands on my hips and i swung my leg over his waist, straddling him.

his hands roamed my torso, leaving goosebumps wherever his fingers were. his lips moved to my cheek, trailing down to my neck. sucking and biting wherever his lips went. he found my sweet spot and i moaned softly. he kept sucking there, trying to get more moans outta me.

"c'mon, darling. that was cute," he said. "what do you mean?" i said, playing dumb. "your moans. they're so cute," he said, tracing circles on my hips. i scoffed,"bite me, holland." he shrugged and said,"your wish is my command."

he flipped us over so i was underneath him and then he kissed me deeply. he but my lip with his teeth and pulled back, letting go of my lip. "bloody hell was that?" i said. "you asked for me to bite you so i did. do you want me to stop?" he asked me.

"no," i said sheepishly. he smirked and went down to kiss me again, but softer this time. my hands went to his hair and tugged it lightly, earning a groan from him. he slowly started grinding into me, getting small whimpers.

he went down to my neck and kissed and onto my collarbone. i felt him create hickies but i didn't really care. i heard a not-so-subtle cough come from near the door of the trailer. tom sat up and scrambled to get off of me. i sat up too, my cheeks turning red.

i saw harrison standing near the doorway of the trailer. "h-hey, mate. w-what's up?" tom said, his voice cracking. "well, tom, we've been trying to get you to come outside to do a scene but you've been too busy snugging your girlfriend," haz said.

"oops?" tom said, more as a question then an answer. "you can't go out looking like that," haz said. "why not?" tom questioned. i giggled, realizing what haz was talking about. haz gestured to below toms waist. tom looked down and immediately turned red, grabbing a pillow to cover his crotch.

"need help, babe?" i said, laughing. "you did this to me," tom said, pointing towards me,"so you have to help me." i got up and leaned on the counter of the kitchen. "oh, darling. i can't help you now. maybe later," i said, seductively.

"how the hell am i supposed to go on set like this?" tom whined. "you'll have to figure it out, baby," i said before walking outside and towards set. boy, was i in for a rough night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i literally don't even know what this is. goshhhhh this is such trash but i have nothing good to update you guys with. much love to you beautiful people💕💘💖💗💓💞💝