it's always been you~peter parker

^his eyes just absolutely kill me😍
------------------
Third POV

Kindergarten (5yo)
Y/n sat on the playground, watching the children play. While she sat on the bench, a little boy walked up to her.
"Why are you by yourself?" The boy with brown hair and brown eyes said.

Y/n shrugged,"I don't have any friends." The little boy sat down next to her and held out his hand. "I'm Peter Parker. Do you wanna be friends?" He smiled at Y/n.

Y/n took his hand and shook it. "I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you Peter." Peter blushed, hearing her say his name was like lullaby music to the little 5 year olds ear.

Elementary school (10yo)
"Peter I need help with my homework," Y/n whined. Peter sighed. "Y/n, if I don't understand it, then what makes you think I can help you with it." Y/n shrugged,"It was worth a shot. Hey Pete, do you like anyone at school?" The question always was a wonderment to Y/n. She's liked Peter and she's didn't know if he liked her.

Peter blushed furiously,"Um n-no. Why? D-do you like anyone?" Y/n chuckled at his stuttering. "Well there's this one boy, but he doesn't like me," Y/n wasn't going to tell Peter, but hopefully throwing him a hint would be enough.

Middle school (13 yo)
"Hey Y/n," Y/n's friend, Anna, said. "Hey Anna," Y/n said, daydreaming. "Who are you daydreaming about?" Anna asked sitting down at the lunch table next to Y/n. Y/n broke out of her daydream,"I have no idea what you are talking about."

Anna scoffed,"Yeah right. You've been staring at Peter for the past 10 minutes. I know you like him, Y/n." Y/n sighed,"I don't know Anna, what if he doesn't like me back? And if I tell him and he rejects me our friendship will be ruined." Anna just shook her head, disappointed in Y/n.

High school (16 yo)
"Hey Pete. Hey Ned," Y/n said as she sat down across from them at the library. Peter cleared his throat,"Hey Y/n. What's up?" Y/n shrugged,"Nothing much. Just hanging out with my best friends." Ned finally spoke up,"What are you guys doing after school today?"

Peter shrugged,"Nothing. It's a Friday. Wanna hang out at my house?" Y/n smiled,"That sounds like a great idea. I provide the movies, Ned you're in charge of snacks. Peter has the house." Ned smiled in excitement,"I love taking care of the snacks."

Y/n laughed at her friends sudden outburst of excitement,"You are such a dork. Anyway, I gotta go. I have to be home for chores. See ya later." Peter and Ned waved goodbye to Y/n, excited for the night to come.

Y/n's POV

I don't know why, but I was more excited than usual about going to Peter's house. I mean I literally spent every weekend with him, other than when I'm with my dad. But I felt like something different was going to happen this time.

When I finished doing my chores that my mom told me to do, I got the all of the Star Wars movies and all of the Harry Potter movies. I packed a bag with pajamas, cause I know I'll fall asleep at Peter's. It happens all the time, ever since middle school.

"Bye mom!! I'll be at Peter's!!" I yelled to my mom. "Bye Y/n!! When will you be home?" my mom yelled before I went out the door. I groaned,"Mom I'm going to Peter's. I always spend the night." My mom laughed,"Of course. Okay I love you."

"Love you too," I said before leaving the apartment. I walked to the elevator and went two stories up. Me and Peter lived in the same apartment building which is why we always spent time with each other as much as we did.

I walked into Peter's apartment, to find Ned and Aunt May sitting on the couch. "Hey Aunt May. Where's Pete?" I asked May. May looked up at me and smiled,"Hey Y/n. He's just in his room. He didn't want us to go in there yet because he's cleaning up." I mouthed and oh and sat on the couch.

A couple minutes later Peter came out and finally let us in. "Wow Pete. I've never seen your room actually this clean," I said to my best friend in awe. He chuckled,"Well it's gonna get messier tonight from food and stuff." 

We set up and popped in the first Harry Potter. Then afterwards we were at number 6 within no time. I had gotten dressed into my pajamas to be more comfortable.

Ned's phone started to buzz and startled us all. "Hello? Yeah I'm at Peter's. Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes. Love you mom." Ned hung up the phone and looked at us. "I gotta go guys. My mom wants me home cause we're having people over. See you guys at school." With that Ned left, leaving just me and Peter.

I noticed Peter shifting uncomfortably as I sat next to him on the bed. I knew I was blushing but luckily the room was dim enough to not let him see. "What's wrong Pete?" I asked. He looked and me and turned pink. "I um have something to tell you,"he said, sounding extremely nervous. "Go ahead,"I said, giving him a reassuring nod.

He cleared his throat,"Well you are one of my best friends. Ever since we were little 5 year olds. I don't know if this is going to ruin our friendship or not. But I really like you, Y/n. No nevermind, I'm in freaking love with you. You make me so happy. I love everything about you. I know I'm too young but you are the one for me and there never will be anyone else."

I didn't say anything. I put my hand on his cheek and smashed our lips together. He was surprised at first but then kissed me back. I pulled away and leaned my forehead against his. "I've been waiting to hear those magical words since middle school,"I said, looking at him through my eyelashes and smiling.

He hugged me and whispered in my ear,"It's always been you, Y/n."
---------------
Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. Please make sure to request and give feedback on how to make it better!! :)) <3