training~peter parker

Peter's POV

Ever since I joined the Avengers, there's been a girl on my mind and her name is Y/n. She had powers like Wanda (Scarlet Witch) and was trained to fight like Natasha (Black Widow). I had a massive crush on her. But I'm pretty sure she only sees me as her best friend. We're close like best friends close.

We were sitting in her room watching her favorite movie Star Wars. We ate popcorn and talked in between the movie. "Who's your favorite hero at the compound?" y/n asked me. "Well, um I actually don't have a favorite. That's like asking who's my favorite family member. I can't choose," I said. She smiled and said,"You see them as family?" I shrugged and chuckled,"Well yeah. They always have my back like family and sort of treat me like family."

She smirked and said,"Well what do you see me as?" Just then FRIDAY spoke on the speakers,"Mr. Parker and Miss y/l/n, Mr. Stark wants you to go train." We both got went to the training room. I saw Mr. Stark waiting in the training room for us. "Ah Peter, Y/n. We have a mission in the next 24 hours and you two need to train. Y/n I made a new suit for you. Natasha and Wanda helped me make it." I swear I've never seen y/n as happy as when she got her new suit. Just seeing her that happy made me happy. "Gee Mr. Stark, thank you so much," Y/n says in a very happy tone. Mr. Stark smiled,"No problem, Y/n. Now both of you get to training." As he said that he walked out the door.

I turned to Y/n as she looked at her new suit. "I think it looks great," I said. "Thank you, Pete. I'm gonna go try it on. I'll be right back." I watched her hips swayed back and forth. She was so beautiful in every single way possible. I went to the locker room too and put on my suit. When I came out, y/n had her suit on and she looked amazing.

"So what do you want to start off with for training," she asked me taking me back to reality. "W-well I think we should start of with um b-boxing," I said, cringing at myself as I stuttered over my words. She smirked and said,"Ok let's start."

She started walking towards the ring and I followed after her, admiring her from behind. I swear I'm not this weird, I don't even know. I just love her. We walked into the ring and got into our stances. "Look y/n, I don't want to hurt you," I say in a playful tone. She knows I'm kidding. "Oh don't worry, Spider-boy. I don't want to hurt you either," she says in a sarcastic way. She takes a punch towards me but I easily dodged it, grabbed her wrist and flipped her over as I straddled her waist. I took off my mask and said,"Remember that question you asked before we got called into training?" She had a confused look on her face and said,"Um yeah. I asked what you saw me as." She grunted and flip is over, her now on top of me. I laughed,"Well not only do I see you as a best friend, but I see you as a um, crush-girlfriend type of figure." She looked at me with wide eyes and I blushed. She got up and helped me up too. I sighed and started to get out of the ring. But I felt her hand grab my wrist, I turned around just to feel her lips on mine.

I kissed her back. She put her arms around my neck and I slid my arms around her waist. Even though it was my first kiss, I felt like it was going to be the best one I will ever have.

She pulled back and said,"Well to your luck Parker, I see you as a, crush-boyfriend type figure too." I smiled and said,"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled back at me. She looked as happy as she was when she got her new suit. "Peter Parker, I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled and kissed her again.

-------------------------
this one is probably trash too XD and i've got more ideas so ur gonna see a spam of imagines sort of :3