cuddles and quacksons~tom holland

a/n: this one is goin to be rlly fluffy bc i'm all about that sweet fluffiness XD ok go ahead and read my trash
---------------------
You woke up with the sun shining through your window and an arm around your shoulder. You looked to see your amazing boyfriend, Tom, shirtless and sleeping right by your side.

You slowly and quietly get out of bed so you could take a nice, hot shower

You slowly and quietly get out of bed so you could take a nice, hot shower. When you got out of the shower, you found your bed empty and smelled bacon and eggs being cooked in the kitchen.

"Good morning, handsome", you say to Tom as you walk into the kitchen wearing one of his sweatshirts and a pair of nike shorts. "Good morning, baby", he said as he turned to you and gave you a kiss. Afterwards, you went to play a movie so you could watch it as you eat your breakfast.

"What movie do you want to watch?", you ask Tom who was setting the table for both of you. "How about, Moana?" "Sure," you reply sweetly as you popped the disc into the dvd player. As you watched the movie and ate breakfast, you hummed the songs and Tom thought it was absolutely adorable.
~3 hours later~
You watched a couple more movies as you began to feel a bit hungry for a snack. You walked into the kitchen and found a couple of croissants that looked delicious right about now. "Tom, do you want a croissant?" He looked back at you as you began to make tea. "Yes, please." After you finished making tea and ate the croissant, you asked Tom,"Wait, how do you say croissant with an accent?" "Quackson," he replied quickly.

"A what?", you giggled. "Oh come on, y/n. You know I can't say it right. It makes me feel like a fool." You giggle,"You may feel like a fool, but always remember that you're my fool." After you say that, he gives you a passionate kiss and then you quickly return to the movie. You guys cuddled and watch movies for the rest of the day.
-------------------
ok so this may be fluffy, but i made it so it's definitely trash :)) anyway love you guys <3