premiere~tom holland

remember to comment or dm me requests for imagines that you want me to do!! <3
--------------------
Tom's POV

"So Tom, who are you talking to the Spider-man premiere this weekend," Zendaya asked me as she was sitting in the lawn chair as I got outside, near the pool of the house that Marvel rented me. "Well, I was actually thinking of taking, y/n. But you absolutely cannot tell her. I want it to be a surprise," I said seriously. Zendaya just chuckled,"Tom, when do I not keep the secrets that you tell me?"

I internally facepalmed,"Z this is the first time I'm telling you a secret." "Which is exactly why you can't name a time where I haven't kept a secret," she said as she laughed. I huffed and jumped into the pool with Harrison, Jacob, and Laura. We were waiting for y/n since she was running a little late. I wanted to ask her to the premiere today before it was too late. I heard the back door open and got out of the pool to see that it was y/n in a beautiful two piece bathing suit.

(^your bathing suit^)I looked at her in awe

I looked at her in awe. She looked so beautiful, and her hair was in a messy bun which looked even more cute. "Hey Tom," she said as she walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Hey y/n. I-I really like y-your bathing suit," I said as a stuttered over my words, internally cringing at myself. She looked down at her bathing suit and chuckled with a faint pink on her cheeks,"Thank you." She walked over to Zendaya and placed her stuff down as I jumped back into the pool.

Y/n's POV

I walked over to Zendaya and placed my bag on the lawn chair next to her. "Hey Z," I said while sitting down. "Hey y/n. How's your day so far?" I smiled at Jacob, Laura, Harrison, and Tom splashing each other in the pool. "It's going great. I love spending the day with my awesome friends." She chuckled and said,"Hey what are you gonna wear for the premiere this weekend?" I had totally forgot about the premiere. I didn't have anything decent to wear. "Oh gosh. I haven't really thought about what I was gonna wear," I said putting on my sunglasses. Zendaya smirked,"Well I think I can help you with that."

"Really? Thank you so much Z. I owe you one," I said taking a sigh of relief. "Damn right you do," I heard her say under her breath with a laugh. I laughed and walked making my way away from the pool, getting ready to jump in. I started off running and dip a flip into the pool. When I came up I saw and heard Jacob, Harrison, Laura, Zendaya, and Tom clapping and laughing. I laughed along with them. Gosh I love my friends.

After we finished in the pool, Tom came up to me. "Hey y/n. I have a question for you," he said. "Sure, go ahead," I said whole rapping a towel on. "Well um I was actually wondering if you were going to the premiere with anyone this weekend?" he asked me with a faint pink on his cheeks. I immediately blushed,"I would love to go to the premiere with you, Tom." He looked up at me with a smile,"Really? You're going to go with me?" I laughed at his awkward adorableness. "Yes, Tommy. I'm going to the premiere with you." He put his hand on the back of his neck,"That's great. I'll pick you up at your hotel around 7:30." "That sounds great," I said as I left his rental house.

Night of the premiere
Y/n's POV
Zendaya helped me pick out a beautiful dark red dress for the premiere tonight. She chose that specific color because she had seen Tom's tuxedo and it was that color. She thought it was really cute, so did I but I also thought it was a cute kind of cheesy.

(^^your outfit^^)

(^^your outfit^^)

(^^Tom's outfit^^)Tom's POV

(^^Tom's outfit^^)
Tom's POV

I knocked on y/n's hotel room door, after a couple of seconds I heard her scream,"Coming!!" Through the door. When she opened it, she wore and absolutely gorgeous dark red dress similar to my outfit. She's like the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. "Hello," she said in her sweet voice. "Hey y/n. Y-you look absolutely amazing," I say stuttering over my words again. She always makes me so nervous. "You clean up quite nicely too, Tom," y/n said as she laughed. I put my arm out and said,"Shall we?" She looped her arm in mine and said,"We shall."

When we got to the premiere, I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit nervous. What if the reporters ask if we're dating? What will she answer? The limo stopped and I got out of the car and opened y/n's door. I was still extremely nervous.

We stopped every now and then to take pictures. Then a reporter came up to us and asked us a few questions. Mostly y/n though, but the last question was for the both of us. "Are you two dating?" the reporter asked. I blushed and my cheeks got warm. I was going to answer but y/n beat me to it,"Actually yes we are. We just started dating today." I looked at her and smiled. We finished the interview and stepped aside."What was that?", I asked y/n a bit confused. "Well Tom, I really like you and I know the guy does stuff like this but I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" She asked me and I smiled. I leaned in and kissed her softly, and she kissed me back. We heard a camera flash and pulled apart to see Harrison with his phone in his hand. He said to me,"Well it's about damn, Tom. You took so long I was about to go for her." We both laughed and I looked to y/n and said,"I would love to go out with you sometime." She smiled as we walked into the premiere and enjoying the rest on the night with amazing and beautiful Y/n.
-----------------------
i've been thinking about doing one like this for a while now, but i'm too busy reading other imagines XD