kidnapped~peter parker

a/n: ok sorry guys that i haven't mentioned it before, but i have a tendency to curse a lot XD so the only warning is most likely cursing :))
------------------------

You walked into your boyfriends, Peter Parker, room and saw him laying on his bed. He hasn't noticed you yet, so you crawled on the floor like him in his Spider-man form. You obviously knew he was Spider-man, before you started to date.

You jumped on his bed, scaring the living shit out of him. He screamed and you laughed your ass off. "Oh my gosh!! That's the most hilarious this I've ever done in my life!!" you said as you put a hand over your stomach, pain caused from laughing.

"YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH, Y/N!!" Peter half yelled with a scared expression still on his face. "I'm sorry babe. You knew it was going to happen one of these days," you said as you sat on the bed next to him and kissed his cheek, making him go a light pink. "So whatcha doing here?" Peter asked, finally calming his breathing down. "What?? I can't come and say hi to my amazing boyfriend just for the fun of it anymore??" You said as you put your hand on your heart, looking sarcastically heartbroken.

Peter smiled,"I mean I guess you can." You laughed and hugged him tight, he hugged you too. He took in your sweet sent. You both started cuddling and watching Star Wars. Peter picked up his phone and looked at the time. He sighed,"Y/n, I gotta go. It's time for me to patrol." "Okay baby. Just please come back safe," you pouted as you hugged him. "I promise," he said as he slipped on his Spider-man suit climbing out the window.

You laid back down on the bed, missing Peter's warmth. You heard glass shattering in the living room. You jumped up and quickly grabbed a baseball bat that Peter had. A man in a bird-costume thing came in the room as you gripped the bat tighter.

He grinned and said,"That ain't gonna do nothing, babydoll." You felt something bang against the temple of your head and everything went black. You could only hear things, like the wind in your ears and then a sharp pain went through your arms.

You woke up several hours later, with your arms hung above your head, as blood dropped from your wrists. The rope had cut through your skin and you felt another sharp pain in your leg. It's probably broken you thought as you heard footsteps on the concrete floor.

"Look at who's awake?" the man, who you assumed was the guy in the bird costume, said in a very evil voice. You grunted,"What do you want with me, Bird-Guy?" The guy scoffed,"First of all, it's Vulture. And second of all, I want Spider-man." Your eyes widened as you heard your boyfriends superhero name come out of the villains mouth.

As if on cue, Spider-man crashed through a window and yelled,"Let go of her, Vulture!!" Vulture grinned,"Looks like I've hit Spider-man is hit weak spot." "Help me!! Peter, please!!," you begged, tears coming to your eyes. Pain shot through your entire body and you screamed.
Spider-man looked at Vulture with a stern look,"What are you doing to her?!!" Vulture chuckled,"Each time she moves, the ropes sends an electric wave through her body."

Peter then had enough and started to fight Vulture. Each time you flinched at Peter being punched or hurt, you screamed due to the pain of the electric waves. Peter soon defeated Vulture and turned off the shock wave system.

He helped you up, noticing your broken leg. You hugged him tightly and cried,"I'm so sorry, Peter." He hushed you and rubbed your back,
"Y/n, it's not your fault. It's mine I shouldn't have went on patrol with you by yourself." You sobbed quietly in his arms. He webbed you both out of there, and towards Stark tower.

When you both landed, everyone started to frantically ask questions. You just rested on your bed, falling asleep.

You woke up in the middle of the night, to see Peter sitting in a chair next to you, Ruth his hands in his head. "Babe?" you woke him up gently. He looked up at you with red, puffy eyes,"Y/n? Are you okay? Do you want something?"

"As a matter of , I want you to go rest. You've been here all night," you said with worry in your voice. He sighed and shook his head,"I can't. Each time I close my eyes, I see the image of you in pain, and it hurts me." He has more tears growing in his eyes. You smile softly. "Pete, you need to sleep either way. And I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I'll be with you no matter what," you said as you caressed his hands in your own. He leaned towards you and whispered,"I love you so goddamn much, y/n." He kissed you softly. You pulled away and said,"I love you more, my spider boy." You kissed him again. It was your first time saying I love you to Peter and you couldn't imagine it anyway better.

Well of course, with fixed bones and no scars and cuts included. You were ready to face whatever came your way. Even death.
------------------------
hope you guys enjoyed this!! it's currently 2:50 am so ima get some sleep :') byeeee <3