study dates ;))~peter parker

Y/n💓:Hey Petey. Can you please help me study for the chemistry test? I'm not understanding it.

Peter🕷❤️:of course babe. meet me at my house in 5 min :))

You smiled at your phone and seeing your boyfriend was all you could think about now. You grabbed your bookbag and headed towards Peter's apartment. It was only 2 floors above you so you would definitely take less than five minutes. You wore a pair of black jeans, a long sleeve shirt, your beanie, and your glasses.

You knocked on the door to see that Aunt May answered it

You knocked on the door to see that Aunt May answered it. "Hey y/n!! I'm headed off to work right now, but there's food in the fridge if you want something to eat. And Peter should also be in his room." She gave you a quick hug and left. You walked over to Peter's room and opened the door. You peeped in and saw Peter laying on his bed shirtless, and listening to music. You came more in and he finally noticed you. You chuckled at your boyfriend tangled in his headphones. "H-hey babe," he said checking you out. You cleared your throat,"Heyy my eyes are up here." He looked at you and blushed. You walked over to him and gave him a hug. You tried not to blush as you felt his extremely toned chest.

"So what are you having trouble with," Peter said as he cleared his throat. You showed him what you were having problems with in chemistry. Every now and then, you saw him checking you out and smirked to yourself. And you also checked him out every now and then, blushing when he caught you staring at him.

Two hours later you were still working on chemistry. You were getting tired. "Peter, we've been doing this for 2 hours!! Can we please take a break?" you whined. "Fine, I guess we can take a break," he said putting your papers away as you did too. "What do you want to do now?" you asked him as you put your backpack on the back of his desk chair. "Do you wanna go on a swing through the city?" he asked with a smile on his face. You chuckled,"You mean sort of like a joy ride?" He shrugged his shoulders,"I guess you can call it a joy ride. And plus, I've been wanting to take you on a swing through the city since we started dating." You smile and nodded. He got dressed in his Spider-man suit. You've known he was Spider-man before you even started dating. You worry about him each time he patrols but he promises that he's always safe.

As both of you went to the roof, you took in the sight of the city Queens at its finest of day. Peter put an arm around your waist and said,"Hold on." You did as you were told and he started webbing his way through Queens. You felt the wind almost knock off your beanie, but you caught it in time. You screamed a joyful scream and Peter laughed. You loved doing this even though it was your first time.

Peter finally touched ground on the top of Stark tower. You gave him a hug and then looked at the view in front of you. You gasped at how beautiful it was,"Oh my goodness. Peter, it's beautiful." He chuckled and sat down,"Yeah but you're so much more beautiful." You blushed and sat down next to him. You looked at his face and smiled. You couldn't believe he was your boyfriend. You've loved him ever since you met him. He took off his mask and looked back at you. He smiled and leaned towards you. You leaned towards him too. You both kissed each other and he pulled you into his lap. He pulled away and said,"By the way, you look really hot in that outfit." You smiled and whispered into his ear,"Good because I wore it just for you Pete." After you said that he groaned and kissed you more.

If study dates meant swinging joy rides through the city and making out with your one and only boyfriend, you should start having study dates more often.
---------------------
hope you guys enjoyed this one :)) much love and sorry if it was too short. remember to comment or message me requests for imagines <3