the princess and the spider~peter parker

this is based off of princess and the frog i guess, but literally i just made it up along the way :3
--------------------------
You were in the Avengers training room when you heard Tony Stark come in. "Y/n, I have some news for you,"he said with a smirk. You turned your head and looked at him,"What's up, Mr. Stark?"

"All of us have decided that we are going to have a ball/party type thing this year. Sort of like an Avengers anniversary,"he said whilst handing you a piece of paper with all the information on it.

You read it to yourself. "Dates are required? Mr. Stark I don't have a date," you pouted. There was one boy that you wanted to bring, but you didn't know if he would want to go, and plus he doesn't know that you are a superhero.

"How about that boy you always talk about to Wanda and Nat? What was his name? Oh!! Peter Parker," Tony said while he snapped his fingers. You blushed,"How do you know I talk to them about him?" He shrugged,"FRIDAY doesn't keep secrets from me." You blushed again,"Well I don't even know if Peter wants to go to the ball with me. He doesn't know that I'm a superhero."

Tony turned away from you, walking to the exit of the training room. "You never know, he might want to go with you," Tony said as he left the training room. You rolled your eyes, starting to continue focusing on the punching bag.

Little did you know that Peter Parker was Spider-Man and he was figuring out a way to ask you to the ball.

———————

Peter was in his room studying on his homework but more focusing on you. He's liked you since the moment you became friends. Some would even say he's in love with you, but the thought of you knowing he was in love with you and not feeling the same way made him hurt.

There was a knock on his window. He flinched but then realized it was his best friend. "Hey Peter,"you said as you climbed in through the window. "Hey y/n. What's up?"he said as he looked at you with admiration. You shrugged. "Nothing much, I was just really bored and wanted to hang out with you." Peter turned a faint pink. "S-so, do you wanna watch a movie or something,"he said stuttering.

You smiled,"Can I pick it?" He nodded, knowing that you were going to pick your favorite movie, Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban.

While you were watching the movie, you debated on whether or not you wanted to invite him to the ball. "Hey Pete?" You said, a little nervous about asking him. "Yeah Y/n?" He said still paying attention to the movie. "You know how I sort of have close connections to the Avengers, considering my uncle is Captain America?" you asked. He looked at you with his full undivided attention,"Yeah?"

You messed around with your fingers. "Well I actually have two things to tell you. One: I'm actually a part of the Avengers. And two: there's a ball happening tomorrow night and I was wondering if you could go with me? And I completely understand if you don't want to go with me because you don't feel the same way," you said very quickly.

He looked at you with a shocked expression. You sighed realizing that he wasn't into you like you were into him. You got off his bed and made you way into the window. He got up and grabbed your wrist, spinning you around to face him. You had tears forming in your eyes.

He smiled,"I would love to go to the ball with you. And I sort of knew that you were with the Avengers because I'm also with the Avengers. I'm Spider-man." You smiled back and put your hand on his cheek. You leaned closer to him and he leaned in too. You kissed him and he kissed you back.

He put his hands around your waist and you put your hands around his neck. You pulled away and said,"Wait, your seriously Spider-man?" He chuckled and said,"Yeah and I swear I trust you more than anyone I just didn't know what I would do if my enemies found out about you."

You smiled at his kindness,"I completely understand and that's why I didn't tell you too." You continued watching the movie with him.

———————
Night of the ball

You were extremely nervous and excited about the ball tonight, especially considering you're date is the boy of your dreams. Natasha and Wanda helped you pick a out a beautiful light blue dress.

You looked like a fairytale princess

You looked like a fairytale princess. Peter, with the help of Aunt May, wore a nice black and white tuxedo.

He came to your room door and knocked

He came to your room door and knocked."Coming!!" He heard you yell through the door. You opened the door and he was absolutely starstruck. You smiled at your accomplishment of dazzling him.

"Y/n you look amazing," he said, still checking you out. "Thank you Peter. You look handsome as hell. I mean well. You look handsome as well," you said as you walked out of your room, with a dark blush on your cheeks.

You both made your way down to the room where they had made it the ball room. It looked gorgeous. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling and tables were placed on one side and the other side was clear for the dance floor.

Everyone was there already and stop what they were doing to look at you and Peter. You looked a Wanda and Nat, and they smiled at you proud of their choice of a dress for you.

"Can I have this dance?" Peter said as he held out his hand, for you to take. You took his hand and nodded as he lead you to the dance floor. You danced the night away and every now and then talked to Natasha or Wanda.

Peter then took you to the top of the Stark tower for a surprise. You closed your eyes and he lead you to the balcony. "Okay you can open your eyes now,"you heard Peter say as he let go of your hand. You opened your eyes and saw candles in the shape of a heart with a bouquet of your favorite flowers. You gasped,"Oh my gosh, Peter. You didn't have to."

He smiled and shrugged,"But I wanted to." He took your hands in his and said,"Y/n I've liked you for a while now, but I've never had the guts to actually tell you. You make me happier then I ever thought I could be. Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" You smiled and nodded,"Of course I will, Peter." You hugged him tight and he hugged you back.

He pulled you away and then kissed you. You kissed him back. It was like the one the other day, but with so much more passion. He pulled you closer to him by your waist.

The rest of the night was like a fairytale. It was a night that you'll never ever forget.

-------------------
hey everyone!! i hope you liked this, tbh it was actually like a fairytale and i rlly liked it :3