dads can be annoying~peter parker

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days, school is very stressing and I don't have much time on my hands. Before I start I want to point out that we've made it to 3K reads??? Holy shit guys!! Thank you so much!!❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

"Can't you just trust me for once, Dad?? I'm just going to Peter's house!!" I yelled at my dad, Tony Stark. I know I wasn't supposed to yell but my dad was starting to get really annoying with his overprotectiveness.

"Y/n, you know I don't like you there with Peter. Your teenagers and your hormones are just all over the place,"My Dad said. I rolled my eyes,"Dad I don't like Peter like that. And Aunt May is gonna be there." Okay so I was sort of lying when I said I didn't like Peter.

I think I'm in love with him. I know it sounds like a regular high school crush, but to me it isn't. Literally Peter is the only person I've ever talked with, that's actually my age. "Only as long as Aunt May is there, you can go,"my dad said.

I smiled and hugged him, with a sigh of relief. "Thank you dad. I love you." He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head,"Love you too bug. Now get going before I change my mind." I ran to my room and looked for an outfit.

I wore an adidas crop top, with a green jacket, leggings and my black and white adidas shoes.

I ran out of the Avengers compound and felt the cool autumn breeze flow through my hair

I ran out of the Avengers compound and felt the cool autumn breeze flow through my hair. I took the subway closer to Peter's house. Getting more excited than ever.

Peter's POV

I sat on my bed and looked through my camera roll and saw some pictures of me and Y/n. She looked absolutely beautiful in all of them. Even though she said she didn't, I would always find someway to prove her wrong.

I looked at my phone screen and saw that I got a message from Y/n.

We decided to have a "Freinds" marathon and I ordered pizza

We decided to have a "Freinds" marathon and I ordered pizza. I heard my door open and someone called,"Petey!! You here??!!" I laughed,"Of course I'm here. I told you that." She shrugged,"Just thought it would be funny." She walked into my room and I completely fell in love all over again.

Now if you couldn't tell, I'm madly in love with Y/n. She's so perfect and she makes me happy. I'll never admit it to her because I can't handle rejection. "Uh Peter? Are you okay?" I heard her say. I stopped looking at her abs felt my cheeks become really warm.

"Y-yeah sorry. Y-you look really good today,"I said, internally facepalming myself. She smiled and blushed,"Thank you Pete." She walked over to my bed and sat down. I put in the first season of "Friends" and sat next to her.

I uncomfortably shifted every now and then. She looked at me and put a hand on my thigh. God she did things to me. "Y-yeah I'm fine,"I kept on stuttering. She gave me a confused look. "Peter what's the truth,"She said.

I sighed. You know what, screw it. What could go wrong. I put my hand on her cheek and leaned in and kissed her. She was surprised at first but then kissed me back. I pulled away and put my forehead on hers.

"Well the problem is. I like this girl. No I'm madly in love with her but I don't know if she likes me back." I looked at her through my eyelashes. She smiled,"Well I can tell you that you are a lucky guy because that girl happens to like you as well. Maybe even love."

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She nodded,"I would love to Pete." After she said that, she kissed my lips again and I smiled. I love this girl with all my heart. And she was mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

After I kissed Peter, we went back to watching tv. I looked at my phone and realized several texts from my dad.

"Shit,"I mumbled,"Pete I gotta go

"Shit,"I mumbled,"Pete I gotta go. My dad wants me home." I got up off the bed and grabbed my bookbag. Peter got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'll see you later though right?" He asked. I turned around and kissed his cheek,"Yes my spider boy."

I loved this boy with all my heart. And now he was mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed that!! Love you all so much and thank you for your support!! :))