the butterfly garden~tom holland

It was really sunny today. And really hot too. Atlanta gets really hot in the summer and I can't stand it. I sat in the rental house that Marvel gave my boyfriend, Tom Holland, to live in while we shot his movie here.

"Y/n?" I heard someone yell from downstairs. "I'm in my room!!" I yelled back. I looked to the door and saw Tom walk in with sweats and a t-shirt on. "Hello love," he said as he sat next to me on my bed. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek,"Hey babe."

He engulfed me in a hug and says,"What do you feel like doing today since its my day off?" I sighed and thought. "How about we explore Atlanta a bit? I heard there was a really cool park only like 30 minutes away from here," I suggested.

He pulled away and looked at me,"That sounds like a great idea, love. How about, be both get dressed and I'll pack lunch and we head out to the cool park?" I smiled,"That also sounds wonderful."

He went downstairs to get dressed and packed some lunch. I went to the closet and tried to figure out what to wear. I picked out some overalls and a white shirt underneath.

"Y/n?! Are you ready yet," I heard Tom yell from downstairs

"Y/n?! Are you ready yet," I heard Tom yell from downstairs. "Yeah I'm coming now!!" I yell back, making my way downstairs. "Come on let's go,"I say, grabbing the bag from his hand and running out the door. Tom laughed running after me,"Y/n don't leave me!!"

I got into the car and started playing music as Tom started to drive. We both sang along to songs. Then Umbrella by Rihanna came on, and I started dramatically dancing in my seat the choreography of Tom's lip sync battle.

He laughed still keeping his eyes on the road, every once in a while looking back at me. He put his hand on my thigh and said,"I love you so much, Y/n." I smiled, grabbed his hand in mine and kissed it,"I love you more, Tommy."

We arrived at the park, and I immediately got out of the car and ran to the playground laughing like a little girl. Tom wasn't far behind when I climbed up the ladder and went to the slide. "Y/n, what are you doing?" Tom laughed. I shrugged,"Can't a girl be a child every once in a while?"

I sat down and went down the slide laughing the whole time. Tom waited at the end of the slide and I jumped on him went I got off, which sent both of us to the ground. I didn't regret a single thing at all. "Can we go explore somewhere else around the park?" Tom whined as I helped him up off the ground.

"Hmm I guess, but we have to come back to the playground when we're done," I said taking all the mulch off my clothes. He chuckled,"Anything for my love." I smiled and grabbed his hand as we made our way off the playground.

I read a sign that said Butterfly Garden Up Ahead. "Ohhh Tom!! Can we go to the butterfly garden? It sounds like so much fun,"I squealed like a little child. "Sure why not,"he said. We made our way to the entrance of the garden. I saw so many different types of butterflies within 5 seconds. It was truly amazing. I saw one that literally had the rainbow on its wings.

"Omg!! Tom!! Look at this one!! It's absolutely gorgeous!!" I said very excitedly

"Omg!! Tom!! Look at this one!! It's absolutely gorgeous!!" I said very excitedly. He came and I pointed out the one with rainbows on its wings. "I guess it's pretty,"he said and shrugged. I was shocked, he always loved nature and thought it was beautiful. "You guess? What's more beautiful that this little rainbow creature?" I said.

He looked at me and smiled,"You." My eyes widened and I blushed. He put his hand on my cheek and pulled my closer to him with his other hand on my waist. He kissed me and I smiled and kissed him back. He pulled back and leaned his forehead on mine. "You know I find you so beautiful and nothing can compare to how much I love you," he said looking at me through his eyelashes.

I smile and say,"And do you know that I find you absolutely captivating and that you are the love of my life." He smiles and kisses me again.

The butterfly garden is officially my favorite place in Atlanta.

-----------------

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated a real story in a while. I just started school yesterday and honestly I've been so stressed. And sorry if this story is absolutely trash, hope you enjoyed it though :))