Stars in Your heart

Lila walked into her apartment dumping her satchel at the door, She would have to pick it up later her Nonna hated when she left it there.

She sighed glad it was Saturday tomorrow meaning she was free from school for awhile. She felt her phone buzz in her pocket.

She took it out and noticed it was a text from Nathanaël, who was down in her contacts as Tomato.

She read the message. U want to go with me to the carnival tmrw? She smiled, her cheeks turning a dusty pink as she typed out a reply. I'd love to!

She felt her phone buzz again as Nathanaël sent back a reply. Great! I'll come meet u at ur house.  She smiled and sent back a quick reply, sounds good!  

She blushed to herself as she felt nerves settle in. She was going to spend tomorrow with her crush, even if he was one of her best friends that she was always around.

She walked into the kitchen and found her Nonna busy trying to make something, She was currently rolling out the dough. “What’ you making?” Lila asked as she opened a cupboard to get a glass.

“Oh, I'm making Pane Siciliano, if I remember correctly you loved it as a child” Her Nonna smiled

“I still do!” Lila laughed as she poured some orange juice into her glass.

“That reminds me, I'm going out tomorrow meeting my friend, Alicia, you remember her?”

Lila nodded before taking a drink of her juice. “Well I'm only telling you cause I'm worried you may feel lonely here” Her Nonna said.

She's worried cause Mother and Father always left me on my own, Lila thought with a sad smile. “It's fine Nonna, I'm going out with Nathanaël tomorrow anyway”

“He's the boy with the red hair, yes?” Her Nonna asked. “Yeah, That's him” Lila nodded.

“He's a sweet boy, He's definitely a keeper” Her Nonna winked at her. “Nonna!” Lila exclaimed, her face turning red.  Her grandma just laughed. As Lila stormed out of the room.

Still I'm glad Lila seems happier and more settled, She thought with a smile as she returned her attention to her baking.

•••

Nathanaël walked down the street to Lila's apartment, Ever since he had got up this morning he had been nervous, it had been a good thing he had set his alarm for earlier than usual so he had time to panic and pick out what to wear, So after finally stressing he had finally opted for a simple red and black checked shirt, with a white band tee underneath, Black jeans and red sneakers.

He felt butterflies in his belly as he approached Lila's apartment. He'd thought he be used to it by now after all he spent every day with his crush, they were best friends after all. But he felt nervous every time he was around her, even the thought of being around Lila made him nervous.

It was probably the fact he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of her, even though he had already multiple times. He blushed as he walk up the stairs to Lila's apartment.

He was about to knock on the door when it swung open and Lila nearly walked into him. He stepped back quickly. “Nathanaël! Sorry!” She laughed anxiously.

Nathanaël laughed “it's okay!” Then he took a better look at Lila. He blushed she looks Beautiful...though she always looks Beautiful.

Lila was wearing an orange dress with a white collar and thin white belt, she had on a pair of vans that had a light yellow, and orange flower design and she had a black shoulder bag with a white design of a foxs face and ears.

The Tomato and The FoxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara