A work of art

Lila walked down the steps of Collège Françoise Dupont, Nathanaël walking alongside her. Another day of school was over!

They reached the last step and Lila turned to walk to the park when she realised Nathanael was walking the other way "Where are you going?" She shouted after him, raising an eyebrow in confusion

Nathanael turned to look at her a look of surprise gracing his features "Oh, Well there's a new art exhibit at the lourve…" "And you were going to go without me?" Lila pouted

"Well I didn't think you'd like to go, most people find it boring, it's why I go by myself" Nathanaël said quietly

Lila walked in the direction Nathanael had took "well, I'm not most people, am I" she smirked at him. Nathanael smiled "I suppose"

"Well come on, Tomato boy!" Lila said as she began to walk on. Nathanael walked fast to catch up with her and laced his hand with hers.

"Thanks for coming with me, Lila" he said.

She smiled at him "It's really no problem...and I'm your girlfriend it's only right I take interest in the things you like after all you come with me to places I like!"

"Well, I'm still grateful… But won't you find it boring? You can still go and hang out with someone else y'know" Nathanael said anxiously. Lila removed her hand from his as she stepped back to glare at him "anyone would think your trying to get rid of me?"

"What! No! I didn't...I'm sorry...it's just I don't want you to have a bad time" He said anxious to fix his mistake.

"Seriously Nathanael, stop worrying it'll be fine...you really are too sweet!" She said as took his head in her hands and softly kissed his forehead.

Nathanael's face flushed red at the kiss and her words. "Well if you're dead set on coming, I'm not going to be able to stop you" he smiled

"Well, I'm glad you know when to admit defeat!" Lila giggled as she linked hands with him once more.

•••

Lila was bored.

Yes, Nathanael had been right from the start! It wasn't like she didn't like the art, she loved looking at paintings and sculptures but there was only so much art a girl could look at in a day!

'Nathanael's no help either!' She grumbled looking at the red head. He was too busy looking at art and then scribbling in his sketchbook. 'He's so preoccupied with his thoughts, he's not paying attention to me!' Lila thought glumly.

Lila let out a quiet sigh. 'Why does he always have to be right!' She thought as she continued to stare at him.

Nathanael sensed her staring and turned to look at her.

"Would you stop looking at me and look at the artwork!"

"I am" Lila flirted back with a smirk.

Nathanael's face turned as red as his hair as he caught onto what she meant.

"...Shut up" he muttered quietly, looking away so she wouldn't be able to see his blush.

Lila laughed "You're too cute, Nathy" Nathanaël rolled his eyes, his blush still visible "Come on" he said walking on down the hall. Lila followed a little bit more happy.

"You bored?" He asked "What! No of course not" Lila replied looking away quickly hoping he wouldn't catch onto her lie.

"I know you're lying" Nathanael stated bluntly.