Rejected Heroes Club

Lila stormed away from the Eiffel Tower. Away from the bully that was Ladybug. She quickly wiped her eyes when she felt angry tears start to form.

She wasn't going to cry, she was better than that.

She clutched the fox tail necklace in her hand tighter so that it left red marks on her skin.

She was heading home when she passed by an alley and heard the sound of muffled punches and gasps of pain and fear.

Lila knew instantly what was happening and she wasn't happy. Lila may be a liar but she was not a bully she despised other people who put others down to make themselves feel powerful. 'Which was what ladybug did, she's nothing but a bully hiding behind a mask' she thought eyes narrowing into a glare as she walked back to the entrance of the alley.

She saw three guys who looked a year or two older than her. She could feel her anger for ladybug being directed onto these three boys not that it mattered they were bullies they deserved to be taught a lesson. She shouted to gain their attention.

"Three against one isn't very fair, don't you think?" she growled. The three boys turned to look in her direction.

"This is none of your business! Why don't you run along home before you regret it" the tallest boy threatened her.

Then one of the boys noticed who she was "Hey aren't you that fake hero, you called yourself Volpina when really you should have called yourself Super Liar." He and his friends started to laugh.

There was that name again like ladybug had called her. It rang through Lila's mind and she felt her hands tighten into fists, her anger was growing and soon it would blow up.

"Shut Up!" she growled.

"Oh No, She's a feisty fox, I'm so scared!" the third guy cackled. They had forgotten all about the boy they were bullying having turned their attention on Lila. 'Hopefully, they will get away while they can'

"You're right you should be scared!" Lila said as she walked up to them.

The guys looked at each other amused at her words and bravery.

"And why should we be scared of you? You're just a silly girl" the boy said with a scoff.

Lila glared and she punched him hard in the jaw with a right hook then a left hook before kicking him in the stomach causing him to lose his balance and stumble backwards onto the ground in surprise. The other two guys didn't move too surprise that she had actually hit one of their friends all they did was watch.

Then they glanced at each other in fear before running out of the place. "Hey Guy's don't leave me! She's crazy" the other boy staggered up before rushing after them.

"Cowards" Lila muttered with a glare as she watched their fading silhouettes. She turned to look at down at the ground where a bruised red-haired boy sat.

"You okay? Get up," Lila said. The boy slowly got up, she saw him wince in pain as he stood up. He muttered a quiet thank you.

Lila looked at the mess the jerks had left behind, ripped and torn pages from a sketchbook some of them were completely ruined from landing in muddy puddles.

The boy went to pick up the pages he could salvage, he was still shaking from the post-fear. Lila felt her heart soften. She began to help him bending down and picking up crumpled pages.

"Here," she said gently as she handed over a small stack of ripped paper to the boy.

The boy accepted them with a small smile. Lila saw the state the bullies had left him in.

"They really had it in for you…what did you do to get them annoyed?"

The boy glanced at the ground "It wasn't me…well it was but I didn't know what I was doing"

"What do you mean?" Lila asked.

"I didn't mean to…I just wanted to be a hero…but I'm a failure" the boy said as tears slid down his face.

"We should start a club," Lila said with a sober expression.

"Huh?" the boy looked up at her confused.

"Sorry I mean I know what you feel like…I wanted to be a hero too…I wanted everyone to love me…but, in the end, I was nothing but a failure" Lila said, fiddling with the bracelets on her wrist.

"You are a hero" the boy smiled.

Lila looked at him in shock "What? No I'll never be a hero…I'm just someone who can't stand bullies" Lila glanced away.

There was a silence before Lila looked back at the redhead "So what's your name?"

"Nathanael…Nathanael Kurtzberg What's yours?"

"Lila Rossi…so what you say, Nathanael?" Lila smirked.

"About what?" Nathanael asked, tilting his head confused and curious.

"About the club, of course, I was thinking about the name Rejected heroes club," Lila said eyes sparkling mischievously.

Nathanael started to laugh.

"Hey! I'm quite proud of that name!" Lila said, faking hurt.

Nathanael smiled "Well it would be rude to refuse…so sure"

"Great! I'm glad the first member is a cutie like you" she smirked.

Nathanael flushed and looked away "Thanks…I guess"

Lila laughed. "So you coming? Us Rejected heroes got to stick together" she said walking out of the alley. Nathanael nodded and followed her out.

The Next day at school Lila was surprised to see Nathanael in the classroom. She walked up and sat down beside him in the back.

"Well Hello, fellow club member" she smirked.

Nathanael looked up from his sketchbook in surprise "Lila you go here?"

"No I just randomly walked into the school," Lila said sarcastically with a smirk.

"Very funny!" he responded blandly with a roll of his eyes.

Lila giggled "so what's that you're drawing there?"

Nathanael blushed and tried to cover his drawing "it's not finished" he mumbled.

"Oh is it a flag for our club… all the cool clubs have flags!" Lila smirked.

Nathanael smiled and shook his head "No it's not a flag"

"Aw, that's a pity. So come on what is it?" she asked, curiosity taking over.

She saw Nathanael's face go red "well…um…" he tried to think of a response. She found it cute how easily he got flustered but she didn't want to annoy him.

"If you don't want to show me its fine" Lila smiled.

Nathanael blushed and glanced down at his sketchbook "No it's okay...I'll show you"

"Really?" Lila asked, excited.

Nathanael nodded and with a flushed face, he slowly slid over his sketchbook. "But it's a work in progress so it's not the best," he said shyly.

"Oh my gosh! You drew Volpina!" Lila gasped as she took the sketchbook in her hands.

Nathanael's face went as red as his hair "So…um…you like it?" He mumbled.

"Like it? I Love it…I had no idea you were such an amazing artist" Lila praised looking at Nathanael with sparkling eyes.

Nathanael flushed "Thanks but it's not that good" he let out a light chuckle.

"Nathanael, if I say something's amazing then it is Amazing!" Lila smiled at the redhead.

Nathanael smiled "Well, Thank you"

"No problem…Us rejected heroes got to stick together remember" Lila said with a wink causing Nathanael to laugh.

A/N: Nath and Lila's club is official in my head now and they only let the cool people join which is nobody but themselves(⌒▽⌒)(they wouldn't even let me join...😂)