Deadly Duo

Nathanael watched as Chloe ripped his drawing in half. His eyes widened in shock. He had spent ages working on that drawing.

"Tu piccola cagna! Pagherai per questo!" Lila exclaimed eyes filled with fire.

Nathanael grabbed Lila's arm stopping her from hurting Chloe.

Lila looked at him in surprise "Nathanael?"

"She's not worth it," Nathanael said before turning around and running away.

"Nathanael!" Lila shouted after him. She turned to look at Chloe with a glare.

"What? I did him a favour, that drawing was awful" Chloe said with a laugh before sauntering off.

"You really are a Heartless brat!" Lila shouted.

She looked back down the way Nathanael had gone and sighed sadly. She felt useless. She needed to go after Nathanael.

She started to run down the corridor after him. All the while hating herself. 'I should have stopped Chloe! I'm a useless friend'

Nathanael ran on down the corridor. Tears in his eyes. He had worked ages on that drawing for the contest and now it was ruined. He hated Chloe!

Somewhere in Paris, A man stepped forward to a circular window as it opened up, Sunlight streaming in sending the Butterflies in a flutter.

"Two Best friends both in a state of distress, it must be my lucky day," He said with a smirk.

He opened his palm and instead of just one butterfly landing down on opened hand. Two white butterflies landed in his hand. He knew it was risky, he had no idea if it would even work but at this stage he was desperate. He needed the miraculous and with Volpina and Evillustrator as a team he was quite confident in his success.

He gently closed his palm and a dark energy surrounded the butterflies turning them into akumas.

He opened his hand "Fly away little akumas and evillize them"

Nathanael made his way to the art room. Lila will probably come down here looking for me. He sighed sadly 'She probably thinks I'm pathetic, running away like that'

As Nathanael was thinking this an akuma flew down landing on the sketchbook he was holding.

"Evillustrator, you want to get payback I can help all I ask is that in return you get me Ladybugs and Chat Noirs Miraculous. Do we have a deal?"

"Sounds good to me," Nathanael said as a smirk made its way onto his face.

Lila looked into another classroom in search of Nathanael. "He's not here either, where could he be?"

Her feeling of sadness and uselessness grew inside and without her noticing a dark butterfly fluttered down and landed on one of her bracelets. A purple butterfly silhouette appeared over her face.

"Volpina I can help you avenge your friend you just need to get Ladybugs and Chat Noirs miraculous, don't fail me again"

Lila smirked "Don't worry, I don't intend to fail"

A dark purple energy made its way up her body when it had disappeared. Now in Lila's place stood Volpina, the mistress of illusions.

"Once I deal with the bug and the cat I can finally destroy Chloe, the little rat" Volpina said, positioning her flute to create an illusion.

Evillustrator landed on a roof of a building and looked over the city of Paris. He heard gentle steps behind him and turned to look.

His eye's widened in surprise "Volpina! How did-"