Date Night

Lila was jealous it had started this morning when she overheard someone saying 'Hey remember when Evillustrator took that girl Marinette Dupain-Cheng on that romantic date' at that moment Lila was not jealous she was just confused and curious. She knew Evillustrator was who her Boyfriend, Nathanael had been akumatised into.

Lila decided to find Marinette and ask her what this whole date thing was about. She soon found Marinette and Alya at Marinette's locker chatting about something.

"Marinette," Lila said as she approached the two girls.

They looked in Lila's direction and smiled "Hey Lila" they chorused.

"What do you need from me?" Marinette asked.

"Well I heard that Nathanael or well Evillustrator took you on a date," Lila said cautiously.

"What…oh yeah he took me on a boat ride I suppose it was meant to be romantic but as you know I like Adrien"

Alya gasped and tried to nudge Marinette to be quiet. Marinette didn't notice.

"A boat ride…like at night…and romantic" Lila said, her jealously starting to flare up.

Marinette nodded "yeah" she answered before looking back in the locker for whatever she was looking for.

"Well, that's…Great" Lila said with a glare. She turned on her heel and walked away angrily. Her long chocolate-brown locks swaying in opposition of her hips.

'Nathy never planned a romantic boat ride for me!' Lila thought worryingly 'Maybe he doesn't like me as much as he liked Marinette' Lila sighed shaking her head 'no, I can't think that Nathanael has done heaps of sweet things for me…then why do I still feel so…annoyed'

"Mari, what have you done?" Alya hissed.

Marinette looked at Alya in confusion "I made you a ladybug t-shirt like you always wanted…don't you like it?" Marinette said hanging her head down sadly as she held the ladybug T-shirt in her hands.

"I don't mean that I love the T-shirt and I will wear it every day," Alya said taking the t-shirt from a now smiling Marinette. "I meant that you made Lila jealous" Alya explained.

"How? She's going out with Nathanael and she wasn't even here when he was Evillustrator" Marinette said.

Alya sighed "okay, let me explain it…imagine Adrien had got akumatised and he took Lila out on a romantic date instead of you, Now how would you feel?"

Marinette gasped "I would feel so annoyed and jealous and heartbroken!" she threw her arms in the air nearly hitting Alya in the face.

Alya nodded glad Marinette had finally understood.

"We better warn Nathanael!" Marinette exclaimed, grabbing Alya's hand and rushing off making Alya nearly trip over her own feet.

Marinette finally found Nathanael sitting alone in the art room and drawing in his sketchbook.

Marinette ran up and slammed her hands on the desk shocking Nathanael so much he almost fell out of his seat.

"Nathanael we messed up!" Marinette exclaimed.

"W-what?" Nathanael asked

"What Marinette means is Lila's jealous," Alya said.

"Jealous? Why would Lila be jealous?" Nathanael asked.

"Well you see she asked about the date and I told her of course because I thought it was no big deal what with me only seeing you as a friend anyway she obviously still thinks it is and now she's probably really annoyed so you need to fix this!" Marinette rambled talking really fast.