Teacher AU

A/N: Even though should be resting instead of writing my brain does not know the meaning of that and will never stop thinking of stuff I can write so here is one of those ideas it remembered from like a year ago which a teacher Au one-shot (Inspired by the drawings ↑ made by kirescorner) cause I don't have time to write a full fic.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I'm using subjects that are taught at the school in my country as well as my countries class system which is UK as its late and I can't be bothered to research French school systems...

List of who teaches what:
Adrien Agreste: Physics Teacher
Nino Lahiffe: (the coolest) music Teacher
Alya Cèsair: ICT Teacher
Marinette Dupain-cheng: Home-economics Teacher
Juleka Coufainne: School counsellor
Rose Lavillant: School Nurse
Chloe Bourgeois: English language and literature
Sabrina Raincomprix: Maths Teacher
Nathanael Kurtzberg: Art Teacher
Lila Rossi: Drama Teacher

Some don't even appear in the story (I just wanted to write what subjects fit them) unless I made like a 5-10 chp fic....maybe I will when I write the other 11 fics on my fic list 😅
Now onto the one-shot, sorry for the long information thing:

•••

Nathanael sighed once again as he sat at a table in the teachers' lounge just staring at the food in front of him.

"What is it now?"

He looked up to see the concerned looks on Rose and Juleka's faces. He flushed a little "It's nothing, seriously" he chuckled.

They both raised one eyebrow, not at all convinced by Nathanael's lies. The three of them had both joined the school staff around the same time so they were all close friends and looked out for each other.

"Are you feeling unwell cause if you are it is my job to send you home" Rose smirked.

Nathanael rolled his eyes "I'm feeling fine, thanks for your concern"

Rose giggled.

Juleka placed her head in the palm of her hand "I think I have an idea of what's on Nathanael's mind"

Rose's eyes grew wide "What?"

Then Lila Rossi walked in and Nathanael's eyes widened and his cheeks turned pink. He knew he was acting like a dork and not a mature adult but the truth he is a dork and there is no changing that. Lila walked past not noticing Nathanael's stares as she headed to the small kitchen area to make herself coffee.

Lila had joined the school staff five months ago so she was still fairly new to the school still she didn't seem to be close to anyone though that may be because but she couldn't be bothered trying to be best friends with her colleagues. Still, she was nice enough to everyone except Chloe Bourgeois. From day one the English Teacher and Drama Teacher had butted heads and many of the students had watched in enjoyment as the two teachers had argued in the hallways many a time. Some of the older teaching staff had called them shameful and were teaching the kids bad manners they obviously didn't care what the other teachers thought as they continued to argue in front of students. The Headmaster didn't care because both were very good at their jobs so he let it slide.

"Seriously Nath!" Juleka hissed.

Nathanael's attention slowly moved away from Lila and back to Juleka and a confused Rose.

"What?" he asked.

Juleka frowned "You're acting like one of the schoolboys your meant to teach!" She whispered so Lila wouldn't overhear.