Unexpected Kiss

A/N: This is a request by poprock90 so the idea is hers I just wrote it out in more detail. It got a bit long but I hope you like :D

“Wait, guys, something’s wrong.”

Shuffling after his classmates, Nathaniel scowled at the fact no one else had noticed, not even Alya.

Or Adrien.

“Hey, guys?” He called quietly as they entered the hallway, but everyone was too swept up in their escape to listen.

Resigned, Nathaniel hurried behind Ivan and Mylene as they all whipped down the stairs, following Nino and Alya’s lead. Like whiplash, everyone stops moving at the sound of Sabrina collapsing on the stairs. He watched in horror as she threw herself on Chloe, trying to trail kisses all over her – thankfully, Adrien’s reflexes were in a better state, as he managed to drag the blonde away from Sabrina.

…who quickly proceeded to tackle Mylene, and kiss her instead. This plan was already off to a wonderful start, as Ivan then sacrificed himself to allow the rest of them to run off.

By Alya and Nino’s instructions, they re-routed their efforts to take refuge in the locker room. The school was quickly breaking into chaos, judging by the din of people shouting and running, quieting to a steady backbeat of “kissou,” “kissou,” kissou,” the longer this went on.

Nathanael shrugged knowing even if he did speak he would be ignored. No one listened to him in this class. He found a large locker far down the back of the room and crammed himself in. For once he was glad he was short and small as he had less struggle than the likes of Kim who complained non-stop until Chloe told him to shut up.

•×•×•

After a long while of hiding in the locker in pure silence that was making his brain feel weird and his muscles starting to cramp Nathanael decided to risk it and he opened the locker door. It opened slowly with a whine.

Nathanael glanced out and saw the coast was clear. Giving a relieved sigh he stepped out of the locker and looked around “Guys, where did you go?” he called. He sighed when he realised the rest of his class had left him behind. ‘As usual, it's a wonder I'm not invisible at this stage’

He then heard the banging on the windows and saw the infected people. He gasped and went running out of the locker room.

Where the hell am I meant to go? This whole school is infected’  He narrowly avoided crashing into one of the zombie's and ran like his life depended on it. He could hear one's behind him.

He glanced over his shoulder for a second and his face paled and his eyes went round. Then suddenly he crashed into something. He gasped and fell backwards onto the floor. He looked and saw it was actually someone.

The girl had managed not to fall and she stared at the red-head with wide green eyes. He quickly looked her up and down. She had smooth olive skin, green eyes and long brown hair. ‘She doesn't look infected’ he thought.

“You're not infected are you?” she asked, eyes narrowing as she gave the boy a once over for any signs of lovesick zombie.

Nathanael shook his head “N-No!”

She nodded “Well, C'mon on then before we do get infected” she held out a hand which Nathanael gladly accepted. She pulled him up.

Then they looked for a way to get out of the Hell they had become trapped in but it appeared the had become surrounded. They backed away with wide eyes.