Senses

WARNING: This chapter is rated M for mentions of NSFW content. It's not extremely descriptive but yeah if you read don't complain... They are aged up too obvs.

Long brown locks splayed across his pale chest, littered with the same pink-red kiss marks as her own tan skin. Her breath fanned across his skin, leaving a warm tingling feeling and a deeply embedded anticipation.

Graceful fingers danced across his body, soft skin pressing against a toned belly and skipping across light scars, nails drawing circles. Muscles tensed and relaxed under the pads of her fingers, Nathanael let out a deep, husky chuckle and wrapped his hand around hers, rubbing his nose affectionately against the point of her shoulder soon being replaced by gentle kisses.

Music like laughter filled the room and his lover tilted her face up to his, breathing out his name with so much love it seemed to almost overwhelm her, her cheeks bore a flushed pink across them and her lips stretched into a small contented smile.

Nathanael threw his head back and groaned, she was so beautiful, everything about her was like sunshine, warm summer evenings and watercolour sunsets.

She had a smile that would be cruel not to kiss and her kisses made Nathanael feel like heat was exploding across all his senses

Green eyes stared up at him curiously and Nathanael just smirked knowingly, his hands moving from her shoulder to her stomach where they quickly worked her into a laughing mess. The sound was so enticing and heart-warming he was almost content to die right then and there. Tinkling, joyous music played in his ear and Nathanael allowed himself to throw his head back and join in on the melody.

Fingers slowed and rested in hers, her warmth pressing even more into his side, Nathanael rolled over to face her fully, his hands slipping away to cup her cheeks.

With a flushed face and parted lips, his lover's eyes met his, emerald orbs staring into ocean blue. Pink, plush skin brushed against the palm of his hand and Nathanael's eyes lowered to her lips caressing him with all the love in the world.

Her love, so sweet and yet at the same time so spicy.

Nathanael sighed contently and pressed his forehead against hers, his breath fanning across her lips which were now sealed tight, her face flushed warmly. Nathanael had never loved heat quite as much as he did on her.

She whispered her love with her eyes and her voice and Nathanael breathed in her heavenly scent, answering her with a low groan, 'Lila, I love you.'

Without any hesitation, any restraint at all Nathanael allowed his lips to descend on hers, He loved her like he had never loved anyone else before, he loved her with every fibre of his being. She was all he had ever wanted, all he had ever needed, why he hadn't seen that sooner he didn't know. But now he knew, he knew that if he were ever to find heaven, he would find it in her.

She was just so goddamn perfect, from the tips of her hair to the tips of her toes, every single piece of her was a gift to the world they lived in. Her everything meant everything to him, it was all so delicious and delightful and perfect.

And best of all, her lips tasted of Cinnamon.

(Yeah I'm not sure about this one... probably shouldn't have posted it, oh 🐳)