Missing You

Nathanael was waiting at the Airport for Lila. She had been in California for two and a half months filming a movie but now she was coming back and Nathanael was more than happy, he had missed her so much when she was gone. It had honestly felt like torture to be apart.

'But she'll appear any time soon and then we'll be together again...we can start planning the wedding too!' Nathanael thought a smile on his face.

Nathanael had proposed to Lila a few weeks before she had gone out to California, she had no idea that she would be leaving as she got the call that she had got the part very last minute. As this was a big role she didn't want to let it go so Nathanael and her had agreed to put wedding planning on hold for a while.

"Nathanael!" a voice called.

Nathanael gasped and looked towards the crowd of people passing and grinned when he saw the Italian coming towards him.

Nathanael walked towards her "Lila, your back"

Lila laughed "Of course I am"

---

"Okay, close your eyes" Nathanael instructed her as they entered their apartment.

Lila raised an eyebrow as she glanced at her fiancé. "Nathanael-"

"Please" Nathanael smiled and looked at her with round blue eyes.

Lila smiled at how cute he was "Okay" she slowly closed her eyes and felt Nathanael take her hand. She cautiously stepped forward as he leads her forward.

"Careful, we're going up the stairs now," Nathanael said, he walked backwards, glancing over his shoulder as he leads Lila up the stairs.

Lila laughed "Why are we doing this?"

"You'll see" Nathanael grinned as the approached their bedroom door.

"Okay stop but keep your eyes closed for a few more seconds" he reached and opened the door and lead Lila into the bedroom. "You can open them now"

Lila opened her olive eyes and gasped in delight as she saw the bed covered in red rose petals spelling out: Welcome Home ❤.

She looked at Nathanael with bright eyes and a smile. He blushed and shyly smiled.

"Your such a dork, I love it, I love you!" she placed her hands on his shoulders as Nathanael wrapped his arms around her waist.

He blushed at her words "I love you too" he said as he leaned his forehead against hers and nudged his nose against her own.

Lila giggled and reached up and pressed her lips against Nathanael's. He kissed back gently.

Lila pulled away from the chaste kiss and gave a content sigh as she continued to lean her forehead against her fiancés.

"I really missed you" Nathanael whispered.

"You already said that" she teased but even so her blush darkened as heart fluttered in her chest as his words.

"I know but I...I missed being like this" Nathanael said, his blush turning a dark red.

"So did I," Lila said. She moved her head away from his and smirked "But don't worry, we can make up for lost time now, can't we?" she rubbed her finger in a circle on his chest as she looked at him with narrow eyes.

Nathanael's face turned red "Uh, Yeah" he chuckled.

Lila giggled "You're so cute" she grabbed at his shirt and then pulled him into a passionate kiss. Lila pulled back a moment later and saw the dazed and happy look on his face. She giggled again.

"Come on Nathy, we got catching up to do" She winked at him as she leads him towards the bed.

Nathanael blushed and chuckled as he let her take him towards the bed.