Oh, It Is Love

Summary: Rose is fed up that her ship isn't canon so she decides to do something about it.

Rose sighed. Juleka looked at in concern "What's wrong?" Rose glanced at Juleka before sighing again "Nothing".

Rose returned her attention to watching Nathanael and Lila, who was seated far across the room from her. Lila was talking happily about some new movie that was out soon while Nathanael was listening and sketching at the same time. Every so often he would look up at Lila and smile while adding his own opinions.

Juleka noticed where she was looking "You're not still on about that?" Juleka asked. Rose pouted "It's obvious, Juleka! Why haven't they done anything about it?"

"Well they've been friends for so long...it can be hard to admit to your best friend" Juleka blushed as she glanced away from Rose.

Rose not picking up on her friend's strange behaviour continued "Well that might be true but how can they both be so oblivious! It's obvious they both like each other...The whole class knows...Kim and Alix have a bet about it!" Rose slumped across the table in defeat.

"What? Since when?" Juleka asked.

Rose sat back up and looked at Juleka with large periwinkle eyes "You don't know about the bet?" Juleka shook her head. "Oh, well you see Alix bet Kim that Nathanael would confess first but Kim thinks Lila will"

"That was kind of risky of Alix" Juleka thought out loud.

"It definitely was because he still hasn't said anything" Rose managed to keep her voice to a whisper as she looks across with a glare at Nathanael.

"Don't get annoyed with Nathanael, Lila hasn't said anything either but what will Alix have to do if she loses?" Juleka asked.

"She has to be Kim's slave for three days and also compliment him the whole time and Kim has to do that if he loses"

"Well at this rate we're not going to find out who will win" Juleka smiled sadly

"I really thought Nathanael was going to confess that time...He told us he liked her but then he got scared and didn't confess to her!" Rose pouted.

"Rose, you can't rush him" Juleka warned. "Give him time," she said when Rose looked at her in annoyance.

Rose sighed "I suppose you're right" Then she smiled at Juleka with twinkling eyes "You're always so smart, Juleka"

Juleka blushed and ducked her head trying to hide under her long black hair. "I'm not really but Thanks" She mumbled.

Rose giggled "You get embarrassed so easily, you're adorable" this caused Juleka to become even more flustered.

...

Nathanael glanced across the room at Juleka and Rose. 'Juleka still hasn't told Rose about her crush...not that I can judge I can't even admit to Lila I like her'

"What's wrong?"

Nathanael came out of his thoughts and looked at Lila "Oh, sorry...I just spaced out" he chuckled. Lila smiled "I see thinking about what kind of villain Naomi and Leon will fight in your next comic"

Nathanael smiled "For the last time Lila I'm not telling any spoilers. You can see the next comic page when I'm finished" Lila flumped across the table and looked at Nathanael "But you left it on a cliffhanger last time!"

Nathanael laughed "I'm glad you like my comics so much" Lila sat back up and smiled at him "How could I not! They're amazing"

Nathanael blushed "T-thanks" he stuttered. Lila smiled "you're so sweet" Nathanael blushed looking back down at his sketchbook.