Dancing Dream

Song: Digital Love - Daft Punk.

A/N: So this is my first time ever writing a songfic, so try not to be too hard on me if there are any mistakes (ω) there's probably a lot.

Last night I had a dream about you. In this dream, I'm dancing right beside you and it looked like everyone was having fun. The kind of feeling I've waited so long.

Lila smiled happily as she danced with Nathanael. Her Red dress shimmered in the light. Around them danced lots of other classmates. Lila didn't care about them she only cares about the red-haired boy who was dancing with her. She felt her heart brimming with love.

Don't stop, come a little closer. As we jam the rhythm gets stronger

There's nothing wrong with just a little, little fun. We were dancing all night long.

Lila laughed and twirled playfully, causing Nathanael to stumble a little to keep up. Lila giggled as they spun around the dance floor.

The time is right to put my arms around you

You're feeling right. You wrap your arms around too.

Lila put her arms on Nathanael's shoulders as he wrapped his arms around Lila's waist. Lila smiled at the blue-eyed boy, he smiled back.

But suddenly I feel the shining sun. Before I knew it this dream was all gone.

Lila suddenly woke up to her alarm going off. She sighed 'it was only a dream...it was a nice dream' she thought as the morning sun came spilling in through gaps in her curtains. She quickly kicked her blankets off, rather ungracefully before getting out of her bed.

Oh, I don't know what to do. About this dream and you. I wish this dream comes true.

Lila looked in the mirror as she combed out her all the tangles in her long hair. 'What am I going to do?' she mused. 'I could ask him to the dance...but what if he rejects me?'

Oh, I don't know what to do. About this dream and you. We'll make this dream come true.

Lila walked up the steps into school then she saw Nathanael. A blush appeared on her face.

"Hey Nathanael," she said as she walked up to him.

Nathanael smiled "Hey, Lila"

Lila walked along with Nathanael to class. They passed a poster for the dance. Lila stopped walking to look at it the same thoughts from earlier coming back to her.

Nathanael looked back at Lila "Everything okay, Lila?" he asked. Then he noticed she was looking at the prom poster. A light blush appeared on his cheeks.

He walked back closer to her. "So...did anybody ask you yet?" he looked at Lila.

Lila blushed and shook her head "No"

Nathanael nodded slowly he wanted to ask Lila but he didn't want to make things awkward between them.

"I want to ask someone but I don't want to ruin things if they say No," Lila said, she flushed red, she could feel her face heating up her as she glanced at Nathanael.

"Oh" was all Nathanael managed to say 'Lila already has someone she wants to ask...it's probably Adrien' Nathanael thought sadly.

Why don't you play the game? Why don't you play the game?

Lila didn't know what was wrong with her since when did she become too shy to ask the person she liked out. She glanced at Nathanael who was looking a little sad she wondered why.

"Nathanael...the person I want to ask to the dance is you," Lila said. She looked at the ground and fiddled with her bracelets as she confessed this.

Nathanael looked at Lila in shock a blush appeared on his face. "Really?" he asked.

Lila finally looked back up at Nathanael "Yes...but if you don't want to go with me it's fine...I understand" Lila said sadly as she avoided Nathanael's direct gaze.

"I would love to go with you," Nathanael said. "I actually wanted to ask you but I was too scared"

"Really?" Lila asked with wide eyes

Nathanael nodded shyly and smiled at Lila.

Lila started to giggle "we've been idiots"

Nathanael started to laugh too "Yeah we have...though I'm glad you finally asked"

Lila smiled "so am I, Tomato"

Nathanael rolled his eyes at the nickname "come on we're going to be late for class"

Lila nodded and walked along with Nathanael to class.